NIVEA Roll-On Dry Anti-perspirant Reviews
Ranked #402 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

July 01, 2017

C'est formidable il ne tâche pas les vêtements

L'été dernier je termine une sorte de déodorant, je vais au village le plus proche où il y a une pharmacie. Je fais le tour de la rangée et ne trouve pas. Obligatoirement je demande à la commis pour le déodorant en question. Surprise il ne le commercialise plus. Je me vois dand l'obligation de données à la jeune femme tous les critères que je désire pour trouver un nouveau déodorant à bille, sans parfum, sans parabènes ajoutés et qui ne tâche pas les vêtements. Voilà après plus de temps escomptés pour mon achat j'ai trouvé. Je n'aime pas avoir d'autres odeur sur moi que ma crème personnelle ou mon eau de toilette.
    Je vous le recommende et j'en achèterai encore!

May 08, 2017

I had used the standard 'stick' deoderants for years- and then I found the Nivea Roll-On I am never going back.
    No white crumbly bits, so staining on my whites/ white on my black clothing (I use the Invisible Black & White)
    Keeps me dry and I love the Pure scent. The price is also great, hope it's around for a long time!

August 18, 2016

This is hands down the very best anti perspirant product that I have ever purchased. Strong enough to last all day but not too heavily scented. My go to !

February 03, 2014

This antiperspirant has been my favourite for a while! It is a little roll-on container of Nivea's amazing HAPPY TIME scent... it just smells amazing! Goes on wet, and dries in seconds. Leaves me feeling absolutely no doubts that I will be sweat-free for the day, and if I do happen to perspire, the smell is that refreshing Happy Time smell! I also often happen to find it on sale at the drugstore! This is the only deodorant I ever use!

April 06, 2013

Recently tried Nivea roll on dry anti- perspirant "happy time" , I must say it is fantastic :)
    long lasting , great smelling and I find the harder I work the better I smell
    this product does not leave a residue on your clothing and keeps you smelling fresh all day would defientely recommend to anyone who is active

August 17, 2012

I don`t know why but it is hard to find this product here in Colorado?? Have been to at least 20 places and couldn`t find it and of course I ended up with buying other brands, well at least 6 of them! They all ended up in trash can! If Nivea Dry Roll-On is in your reach go buy it. So far this is the only product that helps me keep dry all day long, does not cause any itching or does not have an over powering scent to it. Great product, I just wish it was more available to the consumer regardless of where you are at....