NIVEA Roll-On Dry Anti-perspirant

NIVEA Roll-On Dry Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #372 out of 508 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 08, 2017

I had used the standard 'stick' deoderants for years- and then I found the Nivea Roll-On I am never going back.
    No white crumbly bits, so staining on my whites/ white on my black clothing (I use the Invisible Black & White)
    Keeps me dry and I love the Pure scent. The price is also great, hope it's around for a long time!

August 18, 2016

This is hands down the very best anti perspirant product that I have ever purchased. Strong enough to last all day but not too heavily scented. My go to !

February 03, 2014

This antiperspirant has been my favourite for a while! It is a little roll-on container of Nivea's amazing HAPPY TIME scent... it just smells amazing! Goes on wet, and dries in seconds. Leaves me feeling absolutely no doubts that I will be sweat-free for the day, and if I do happen to perspire, the smell is that refreshing Happy Time smell! I also often happen to find it on sale at the drugstore! This is the only deodorant I ever use!

April 06, 2013

Recently tried Nivea roll on dry anti- perspirant "happy time" , I must say it is fantastic :)
    long lasting , great smelling and I find the harder I work the better I smell
    this product does not leave a residue on your clothing and keeps you smelling fresh all day would defientely recommend to anyone who is active

August 17, 2012

I don`t know why but it is hard to find this product here in Colorado?? Have been to at least 20 places and couldn`t find it and of course I ended up with buying other brands, well at least 6 of them! They all ended up in trash can! If Nivea Dry Roll-On is in your reach go buy it. So far this is the only product that helps me keep dry all day long, does not cause any itching or does not have an over powering scent to it. Great product, I just wish it was more available to the consumer regardless of where you are at....

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?