Novex Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Hair Mask

Novex Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 677 in Conditioner

June 30, 2017

So inexpensive, but VERY effective!

This stuff is amazeballs! Super cheap compared to other hair masks, but it works so well. It smells good too. It makes the frizz smoother and conditions the hair nicely.

January 04, 2017

Recently tried Novex Hair conditioning mask I just love it! My dry curly hair feels so soft and manageable. I use it a few times a week and my hair loves me again.

November 30, 2016

Used the product for a month straight- can say that my hair feels much softer than what it used to especially the ends of my hair which were very dry. A little goes a long way for this product which is great.

November 11, 2016

I love this product. I have long colour treated hair, which tends to get dry. I comb this through my hair & leave on for twenty- thirty minutes before washing it out. My hair is soft, shiny & manageable. Added bonus- it smells great.

October 07, 2016

I got a sample of this in a beauty box a little while ago. I love it - it leaves my hair smelling really nice and feeling super soft. The packaging is simple. I would definitely buy a full size product.

August 18, 2016

For the price, this is a pretty good product. I enjoy using it. It doesn't weigh my hair down, as another reviewer suggested it did for her. It is thicker than most conditioners which I like, it seems to cover the strands better. I let it sit while I wash my body face, shave etc and then rinse and I think it works as a great conditioner. Not sure I'd call it a treatment mask because I don't think it really repairs.

June 30, 2016

I am usually hesitant about deep conditioners for my hair. My hair is long, fine, thin, and straight.

This conditioner had a nice light tropical scent, and is a medium thickness for a conditioner.

To use after shampooing, scoop your fingers in the container, and cover your entire hair, and I leave it on long enough to do the rest of my shower things (like cleansing and shaving legs).

I'm not standing in the shower for 15 minutes for a super deep conditioning - who has time for that?

It leaves my hair feeling slightly smooth and greasy, but not as bad as some other deep conditioners I have tried in the past. It does seem to give a boost of shine and health to my hair, So I use this once a week and just wear my hair in a pony tail to make it less evident.

For thicker hair, I'm sure this is a fabulous hair healer!