Novex Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Hair Mask

Novex Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 623 in Conditioner

January 04, 2017

Recently tried Novex Hair conditioning mask I just love it! My dry curly hair feels so soft and manageable. I use it a few times a week and my hair loves me again.

November 30, 2016

Used the product for a month straight- can say that my hair feels much softer than what it used to especially the ends of my hair which were very dry. A little goes a long way for this product which is great.

November 11, 2016

I love this product. I have long colour treated hair, which tends to get dry. I comb this through my hair & leave on for twenty- thirty minutes before washing it out. My hair is soft, shiny & manageable. Added bonus- it smells great.

October 07, 2016

I got a sample of this in a beauty box a little while ago. I love it - it leaves my hair smelling really nice and feeling super soft. The packaging is simple. I would definitely buy a full size product.

August 18, 2016

For the price, this is a pretty good product. I enjoy using it. It doesn't weigh my hair down, as another reviewer suggested it did for her. It is thicker than most conditioners which I like, it seems to cover the strands better. I let it sit while I wash my body face, shave etc and then rinse and I think it works as a great conditioner. Not sure I'd call it a treatment mask because I don't think it really repairs.

June 30, 2016

I am usually hesitant about deep conditioners for my hair. My hair is long, fine, thin, and straight.

This conditioner had a nice light tropical scent, and is a medium thickness for a conditioner.

To use after shampooing, scoop your fingers in the container, and cover your entire hair, and I leave it on long enough to do the rest of my shower things (like cleansing and shaving legs).

I'm not standing in the shower for 15 minutes for a super deep conditioning - who has time for that?

It leaves my hair feeling slightly smooth and greasy, but not as bad as some other deep conditioners I have tried in the past. It does seem to give a boost of shine and health to my hair, So I use this once a week and just wear my hair in a pony tail to make it less evident.

For thicker hair, I'm sure this is a fabulous hair healer!