Noxema

Noxema Reviews

Ranked #781 out of 1082 in Facial Cleansers

Removes dirt & oil while conditioning skin. With added moisturizers. Deep Cleansing Cream Plus Moisturizers gives that trusted deep clean with added moisturizers to condition skin. Feel Noxzema working as it tingles and refreshes, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturized. Dermatologist tested. Made in the USA.

April 22, 2017

I have been using noxema for many years and highly recommend it. I love the scent and love the feel of it on my skin. It makes my skin look clean and refreshed without drying it out. It's also great for putting on sun burns to cool your skin!

April 18, 2017

Works well for those who have oily to dry skin. The product tingles and works well. Have tried various other products, but keep going back to the one. Very effective. Works to prevent acne.

April 08, 2017

Have tried several different products including expensive specifically gear items for older acne proned skin but always come back to my favourite which keeps my skin clean, healthy looking and clear.

April 04, 2017

Nothing beats the feeling of a tingly clean face!!!! I have been using Noxema face cream since I was 14. Thats over 20 years!!! Keeps my skin smooth soft and young looking!!

August 14, 2016

This is the ONLY face wash that I use. 32 years ago, my face was starting to break out with acne, and I tried many products. Sadly, my skin, and especially my face, is very sensitive. Either I'd have red dry patches, or break out more.
    Whenever I was out in the sun, my fair Irish skin would be pink in mere minutes. My mom always slathered Noxema on, to cool and moisturize the burn. I decided that was the perfect solution, to my face problems. Every morning, and before bed, I would wash with Noxema, and I would be complemented daily, on my "china doll" skin.

July 25, 2016

I have used the original Noxema formula to wash my face for over 30 years. My daughter started usingit when she was a teenager with sensitive skin and she swears by it too. Keeps our skin soft and tingly clean. Works amazingly on sunburns or any other burns. I prefer it to other more expensive cleansers.

July 05, 2016

I have used Noxema since I was young. I have eczema and have a hard time finding a product that will be gentle on my skin. It is also great for relief from too much sun. The active ingredients refresh your skin and moisturizes very well.

April 04, 2016

My mother has used this since forever and so have I. I think Noxema is a great product for your skin and I even enjoy the scent. Sometimes I like it on overnight and wash off in the morning

March 16, 2016

I can remember the first time i ever tried this. i was a little girl pretending to be a grown up playing in my grandmas bathroom. I can distinctly remember the smell the fresh clean smell, the way it left my skin so soft. I have used this product regularly for a few years now and i dont use anything else. Noxema keeps my skin looking young and fresh! and over the years its kept the same.

March 13, 2016

I've been using Noxema all my life (I'm 36) and can't live without it.
    When I travel, I always have the pocket-size one.
    It's been the only facial product that makes me feel clean and refreshed.
    My grand mother and mother used it also and their skin is always so soft.
    A little pricey if you're broke, but still, It lasts for long so it's a good thing to invest in.
    I wouldn't even change it foe anything else I've tried.