Nutella & GO Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks Reviews
#7 in Snacks

June 04, 2019

I am in love

This snack is amazing. I love the taste and texture. I think they are very reasonably priced and easy to grab on the go. they give you a very big portion of Nutella and enough sticks to keep you satisfied.

March 25, 2019

Salty and sweet snack

This is a convenient treat to enjoy on the go. Its a good balance between sweet and salty. The only complaint I have is that it uses a lot of packaging.

March 20, 2019

definitely buying this again!

Nutella and hazelnut are one of my favorites and it was exciting to see that they made this product. It tastes amazing and definitely a good snack. Just not for school though.

January 27, 2019

So good

These are sooooo good I cannot get enough of them I buy them for work and to have in my purse on the go. Nutella is my favourite spread to add to toast or anything

January 08, 2019

Nutella yes!!!

I've been consuming Nutella since I was a child. Simply love it. I like the sweet and salty combination. Perfect snack when your busy and on the go.

January 08, 2019

Bonne collation sucrée/salée

Bonne collation sucrée/salée. Dommage pour l'huile de palme dans le Nutella ! J'en achète un à l'occasion pour ma fille, elle adore ! C'est une gâterie occasionnelle.

December 20, 2018

Great on the Go snack

I enjoy this on the Go snack for me and the kids. It's a great snack size and the price is just right. It's great for car rides as it's well contained to equal less mess. Plus it's delicious! This is a sweet snack that I never say no to!

October 17, 2018

Excellent product

C'est délicieux..Vraiment bon tout le monde apprécie dans la famille. Pratique à emporter dans le sac. Je l adore... Achetez-le.. C'est prectique et délicieux..

October 16, 2018
    Indiana, United States

Ehh

It wasn't worth the money. It's terrible for you and it's expensive. I enjoyed the flavor and of course my kid did as well but dont go scarfing down nutella on the go like its healthy because it is not. So delicious though!

2.2/5

September 27, 2018
    Utah, United States

Don't really go together

I love Nutella and I love Pretzel sticks, but I don't like them together. I didn't like the taste the sweet and the salty in this case don't go together. I think if the pretzel sticks didn't have salt on them they would of been a lot better.