Nutramigen Reviews
#100 in Baby Food

May 30, 2017

This formula was a god send to us when our son was having digestive issues. After multiple visits to the doctor and pediatrician we decided to explore all options to get to the bottom of our sons issue. When we switched to Nutramigen it was truly remarkable, no more gas or digestive issues. He turned into a completely different child ! Definitely recommend to anyone with similar issues with their children as the formulas break down process is much more then the standard formula

June 27, 2016

My baby girl had a major surgery at two weeks old and I think her body was fraziliged. This milk has been great for us with her reflux. It is a bit expensive but can be reimbursed by some assurances.

April 20, 2016

There are good and bad things to say about this formula. My son had to be hospitalized when he was 2 months old as he could not hold anything down, and it turned out he had a cows milk protein intolerance, and he also showed an intolerance to the soy formula they tried to give him. He was put on this formula and ever since he has been on it, he is much better! He is happier, he no longer breaks out in rashes due to the allergy, and he does not spit up nearly as much as he once did. So in that way, this formula is wonderful. It was a lifesaver!
    The bad? The price is a bit outrageous. This formula costs much more than most other infant formulas, and it comes in a much smaller can, nearly half the size of, say, parents choice formula. Which mean I am starting a new can for him every 5 days. That can be very costly, over $200 a month. However as I said, it is all my son can have, and it keeps him healthy, so that is really all that matters. If it's what your baby needs, it's worth it!

January 05, 2015

Perfect for infants with cows milk protein allergies! My son breaks out in extremely bad eczema and once we switched to this his rashes went away.