NutriBullet Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 47 in Food Processors and Blenders

May 09, 2017

I got my solo NutriBullet for around $50 and it is worth it. It's seen a lot of years and the blades have definitely dulled but it still get the job done. I make my smoothies in there,vinagrettes,soups, slushies,milkshakes. It's really versatile but you definitely know how to use it. You always need a liquid element for this,always.

You can make a solo version of whatever you're feeling up to and the cleanup is easy,just the cup and the blade, you can always take it go with you as well. Really nice product.

March 20, 2017

I bought this nutribullet about a month ago and I love it! I make smoothies everyday and my normal blender was just old and needed to be replaced and I got a good deal on the bullet so i snatched it up. I bought it because its small enough that I can make individual smoothies but once I unpacked it I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was actually bigger then I had thought, which I loved. Using the bigger cup attachment I can blend up a smoothie for me and still have enough left to give each of my kids (3) a smaller smoothie.
    The bullet blends very fast, Only a couple seconds and everything is good to go. It blends through frozen fruit easily, apples, oranges, everything. I also loved how many recipes it came with! The one and only thing that I am not a fan of is the fact that I cant clean the blade as good as I would like as you cant see all the way under so i personally have to spend more time washing it, but other than that this is a great blender!

March 13, 2017

I've had this blender for 3/4 years and it still works great. I use it for my smoothies, milkshakes, and I also use this to crush cookies into crumbs when I bake. It blends fruits, vegetables and ice flawlessly. It isn't too big so it doesn't take up that much room in our kitchen either :)

January 07, 2017

Mine did not last very long but when it worked, it was really good. It blended food quickly and it was a powerful machine, but eventually the base got all rusty and weird and had a thick brown liquid coming out from the bottom and we couldn't use it anymore. Maybe that's why Costco stopped selling it?

2.3/5

October 20, 2016

i purchased this for its smallness as i did not want a big blender. it worked for about a year and a half then the motor died and had to throw it out. not worth it. get a normal blender not a passing fad

September 29, 2016

One of the most used small appliance in my house. I used to work away all the time staying in camps and this was so useful. I I have used it mostly for my smoothies and protein shakes. It blends everything smoothly even the tiniest chia seeds. I'm impressed.

April 25, 2016

Probably one of the most used gadgets in my kitchen. We've used it for so many things, from smoothies, to making a chili dip. Easy to use, easy to clean, and pretty convenient!

March 10, 2016

Nutri bullet literally takes the maximum nutrients from anything you put into it (fruits or vegetables) to make it more liquid liek add some naturally squeezed roange juice or grapefruit or water :)

I find it so easy to clean, so easy to use, so easy to make

March 10, 2016

Being a stay at home mom to a newborn, I'm constantly in a rush and don't have time to cook the perfect breakfast, the nutribullet allows me to get me daily intake of greens and fruit and everything else my body needs FAST! It comes with 2 hardcover books (1 English, 1 French) of healthy recipes and explains the benefit of each one, and also comes with 2 xl cups, one large, one medium, and a smaller blending cup, it comes with two blades and multiple lids and you can even turn one into a shaker. Owning and using the nutribullet is allowing me to stay healthy, get a healthy meal in me, and it's even helping me lose my baby weight!

March 05, 2016

I've had my original 600W unit for nearly 3 years. Only part i have had to replace was the blade assembly which does break down with normal wear and tear, but that was after 2 years of nearly every day use. Easy to clean, does what it says. I like the milling blade to do some grinding of nuts or to turn sugar into icing sugar which saves money on buying a whole bag when all i need is 1/2 cup. So many uses, very versatile. Follow instructions, don't overfill past MAX line & have many many healthy blasts to ur good health!