NYC BB Creme 5 in 1 Reviews
#12 in BB Creams

October 07, 2017

Light coverage at a great price

I'm happy with this product. It provides me with light coverage that does look cakey or flakey on my skin. It also gives it a slight luminosity to my skin.

October 03, 2017

A good BB creme

This BB cream (I use the matte one because I have oily skin) is my everyday go-to seemless face cream. It doesn't clog my pores but leaves a healthy shine on the skin, along with masking my blackheads and my light blemishes. I love this product, it is light but does well the job to make my skin look good and healthy.

September 26, 2017

Good coverage!

I love this BB cream! I use the matte version, because my skin is so oily. It gives my face a nice even color, doesn't clog my pores, and stays on all day :) it's also a good color to match my pasty white skin!

June 16, 2017

Pas cher

Une bonne BB crème pas cher! S'étend bien sur la peau. Couvrance légère, diminue un peu les rougeurs. Je préfère l'originale à la version matte, même si j'ai la peau grasse.

May 06, 2017

I absolutely love this product. I use this as foundation because I don't like how thick a lot of regular foundations are and i find it makes my skin look better without looking cakey. Price is great & good election of colors.

March 06, 2017

I picked up this product because I love BB creams and use them everyday. Unfortunately this product is not pigmented at all (I except my BB creams to cover up SOME of my redness, etc.) and it goes on really streaky. You also cannot build up this product at all. If you try to put on another layer it just pulls the first layer of cream off.

January 14, 2017

My favourite BB cream! I have used many but this is by far the best I have tried from the drugstore. It is very lightweight and gives just the right amount of coverage.

2.0/5

January 08, 2017

Do not ever buy this product! Does nothing for ur skin except brake u out and leave your skin oily!! I wouldn't even consider this a bb Creame because it's has no coverage what so ever

1.8/5

November 07, 2016

This product claims to do a lot, but doesn't entirely match its description. The product is closer to a tinted moisturizer than it is a foundation. It does minimize pores but only slightly.

September 15, 2016

Bonne bb crème malgré le petit prix. Avec une bonne poudre pour matifier cette bb crème reste belle longtemps sur la peau , même toute la journée. Peu de couleur disponible par contre.