NYC smooth Skin Perfecting Primer Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 377 in Primer

April 22, 2017

I wasn't expecting much considering the low price, but it did absolutely nothing. It did not accomplish any of its claims. It did not smooth. It did not prime my face. It was just a watered down liquid that didn't even make my makeup last any longer than without it.

February 18, 2017

Just ok for me. It's more of a light cream primer. My make did seem to set ok. I have used better primers and I have used worse. Did not change colour of foundation or concealer. No smell and left skin feeling normal. Was cheap.

June 16, 2016

For a primer, the price wasn't that bad. But now I know why it's priced low because of the quality of the product. I didn't really see any difference with or without this primer on. The primer liquid is very metallic and smells like sunscreen. The packaging claims that it supposedly evens out skin tone, but I didn't really see any difference. Maybe this product just didn't work out for me, maybe it will work out for others. Personally I would invest in getting a higher quality primer.

January 14, 2016

I was curious to try this primer as it was only $3.99 and thought it can't possibly work at that price point, like come on is this joke?
    I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't complete garbage although i don't plan on making this my go-to primer.
    it goes on fairly smoothly and blends in well. Applying your foundation is the tricky part because if you don't let this fully absorb and blend into your skin this is where you're going to run into trouble. Also some foundations just don't seem to want to stay on top of this primer.... which can be frustrating. Thankfully My Maybelline Fit Me foundation went nicely over top of it and I found that the primer did help maintain my makeup through out the day keeping it fresh for longer.
    Like I said .... This is NOT my go-to primer but i a pinch, it's a hell of a steal.

producttestinglover earned the Beauty Guru badge

ChrisP79 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Problème faible acné-Remède ?

sweet_sara added a new review for