NYX All Over Balm

NYX All Over Balm Reviews

Ranked #550 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 03, 2017

Great price, however, does not do the best job. I was a little disappointed as the wear was not long. Hopefully they will get a better all over balm. I usually LOVE NYX products.

March 09, 2017

I purchased this in Argan Oil and Coconut Oil. This is a solid balm that comes in the most adorable metal tin with a lid. The tin is smaller than a deck of cards, so it would easily fit in your purse or travel bag. They smell great and using your fingertip, you could apply to lips as a protective balm. I also used it on my elbows, and I plan to condition the ends of my hair with it. Handy and multi-purpose!

2.0/5

January 16, 2017

I really like those products of this brand usually, but this was a little bit too tick i've found . I will probably try again with a new bottle, in case it was only this one that was not very good. It smells pretty good and nice perfume also.

May 11, 2016

Loving this balm. I keep it at my desk for when my nails and cuticles are feeling a little dry. The scent is not overpowering at all. Very light with a bit of coconut oil. A must for any dry areas!