4.1/5
NYX - Butter Lipstick in Pops Explosif Reviews
#99 in Lipstick

February 11, 2019

NYX butter lipstick

The colour is very subtle for my signature look but that does not mean its bad. It is good for everyday and for the "humble lowkey days" NYX products are all cheap for the quality you get. Sure it's not sephora quality but it sure isn't sephora priced. I personally like this lip colour but I love their Suede lipsticks a whole lot better. This lippie stays on for a long time if you line your lips fully under it. I usually chap my lips and line my lips then add the lipstick. it works wonders for me. The lipstick itself is buttery and moisturizing. It is great for everyday subtle looks, but it goes pretty well with glam looks as well.

January 18, 2019

Great texture that doesnt stay on for long

Was super excited to try but so disappointing because it doesn’t stay on for even a few hours. The colour is very nice and pigmented, doesn’t colour lips when I take it off which is good. Texture is soft. But no point in buying if it’s gone fast

October 12, 2018

Easy application!

I love this because it is just so easy to carry around with you and apply on the go without a mirror. It blend so well, you could be basically putting on a chapstick!

September 02, 2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Really love this product! I love how the color stays on my lips all day and doesn’t dry them out. I can’t go a day without it. I can’t wait to bury it again.

July 25, 2018

Nice

Easy to apply and wear. Beautiful colours and variety. I use it everyday because it is so easy to wear . You feel like you have nothing on your lips. I also have it in different colours.

May 06, 2018

The NYX Butter range has lip glosses and lip balms

I absolutely adored the butter glosses; in my opinion one of the best glosses I have ever seen. The lip balms too were great. Really pigmented for a balm, but not super moisturising

December 14, 2017

In LOVE with this color.

I absolutely adore this color; it is easy to apply and feels lovely on my lips. I have sensitive lips and I can wear this comfortably with no worries of reaction.

September 25, 2017

Cute but smudges

The colour selection is to die for and the feel of the lipstick is amazing. However I find the lipstick smudges a lot and that is one of my biggest pet peeves with lipsticks.

September 06, 2017

Lèvres MATE

Je l'ai reçu en cadeau je ne connais pas le prix mais j'adore l'effet mate sans pour autant avoir une couvrance intense comme avec un rouge à lèvre

July 24, 2017

Really nice lipstick

These gorgeous lipsticks are so easy to wear. True to its name, the Butter Lipstick is smooth and hydrating with a gorgeous sheen. It feels more like a lip balm than a traditional lipstick. It has decent staying power and fades very gracefully. I really enjoy the different looks you can get - one swipe gives you an easy, soft wash of color, or you can build it up to be more opaque.