NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick Reviews
#608 in Lipstick

November 22, 2017

I love everything from this brand

NYX lip products are insane! Suede, Lingerie and Matte. I'm always on the fence to try drugstore matte lipsticks because they usually dry my lips. This one gives a matte finish but also feels smooth. Its my new to-go lippie, it goes with everything. I recommend this nude color for every skin tone.
    8$ can, good quality, great color! I think I'll stop buying MAC lipsticks :D

November 04, 2017

Overall Great Product

This is one of those products that once you try it you know your search is over. The texture, longevity, the broad choice of colours and the price for this product is all in all great.

August 16, 2017

Nice for a price like that

The colours are completely gorgeous. I love how it's very pigmented and the quality is nice, it stays on your lips and it's durable. What's the most amazing thing is that the price is unbeatable.

May 29, 2017

Amazing product but it does not fully fry down. If you want full transfer proof matte lipstick, this is not the one for you. If you want moisturizing, opaque colour for value, it is great

May 01, 2017

I have a few NYX matte lipsticks, but by far my favorite shade is "Natural." It's a beautiful light pink nude and is a great everyday color. It also goes with any makeup look I create.

The lipstick is a matte finish, but does not leave my lips feeling dry as many other matte finishes too. I apply the NYX lip primer before hand, and the lipstick wears beautifully for an extended period of time.

March 24, 2017

I like matte lipstick You need to have a good lip scrub and lip blam so you will have a good lipstick application it's real creamy on the the lips then it drys fast

January 06, 2017

This is one of my favorite lipsticks to use. It goes on very nicely and stays on for hours with just one application. It does not smear or wear off while eating or drinking.

July 31, 2016

I have this lipstick in the shade Whipped Caviar, and it is the perfect MLBB shade. The lipstick itself is very pigmented and smooth in application. I love the bullet shape and packaging, which allows you to see the shade of the lipstick from outside the packaging. It is not overly drying, in fact, I would argue it is slightly moisturizing. If there is a problem with dryness, just add a lip balm underneath (I use the EOS lip balms sometimes)! The wear of this lipstick is incredibly, and I would say it lasts about 5-6 hours on me before starting to fade. It is the perfect size and shape to travel with and whip out when you need a little bit of colour added to your face. These are super affordable and definitely my favourite drugstore lipstick. And who doesn’t love a cruelty-free brand?

1.7/5

June 27, 2016

I bought the shade MLS21 Butter and was absolutely disappointed. If you want a good matte lip I suggest getting a NYX Liquid Lip instead. They are much more pigmented and will last longer.

June 08, 2016

I just bought the lip stick and I love it so much. The colour caught my eye quickly and I love how it looks on my lips. It's not as "mate" as i'd like it to be, and would like it a little darker, but it's still a great lip stick in my eyes