NYX Cosmetics Ombre Blush Reviews
#125 in Blush

August 11, 2017

Very Pigmented <3

I love this blush ! I've had it for months and it's well pigmented. It's easy to blend on the face and gives my face a pop of colour. It wasn't to expensive I believe I purchase mine for $12 at the NYX store.

-- The shades I got our Nude to me and Intsa flame

May 14, 2017

I ha EA this in Nude to me and Feel the heat. I got both on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for $5. It was a great price to try them and I got more than my money's worth. You can mix the two pigments together or use separate. Nude to me me is more neutral brown great for a summer sun kissed look. Feel the Heat it very pigmented and is more bold great for the festival looks.
    The blush goes on smooth and is not chalky.

September 18, 2016

Monday with NYX Cosmetics Canada Ombré Blush - So pretty and such a silky little compact that you can use to build a radiant colour or swirl together for depth and highlights all in one. Available in eight cruelty free Ombré shades at my local London Drugs Beauty Counter ~ I couldn't resist! Priced under $15 too!