NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

April 06, 2019

mixes well

This product comes in every color you can ever think of! However it's not matte. I found it to be more glossy. So if your looking for a super matte lippie this is not the one for you. This lip cream however is really good for mixing different colors and it does stay for a long time.

April 01, 2019

Amazing colours

I have been a fan of NYX for a long time and when i came across this lip cream I was so happy. The color range is great so it works for everyone. Love the color Rome!

March 25, 2019

Beautiful!

I have bought so many colors of this lip color. It stays on and hardly transfers. I will most likely end up with the whole collection because I love them!

March 23, 2019

The bomb

I own every colour of this particular lipstick and if that doesn't say it all then I don't know what else to say 😍 They don't clump and last the entire day with maybe one reapplication. The colours are super pigmented and come in various beautiful different shades. The applicator is awesome and goes on smooth, doesn't dry out my lips at all. Love this product.

March 22, 2019

All that you need

This lip product applies nicely and lasts a long time. The quality is definitely in this product and leaves you feeling beautfu for Theo whole day long!

March 19, 2019

Surprenant

Une belle variété de couleur dans cette gamme de chez NYX! Moi qui suis fan de rouge, j'ai trouvé la couleur "Monte Carlo" vraiment top! Côté tenue, c'est très honnête et le confort pour un mate est très bonne. Je le racheterais dans une autre couleur sans équivoque!

March 19, 2019

Love it!

As a huge fan of lipsticks, I have a big collection matte lip. And this product is absolutely amazing. I own the shade Madrid and it is so soft and creamy.

February 13, 2019

Lovely!

I have yet to find a NYX lipstick that I hate, to be honest. They have the best color, the best texture and they simply give you the best pout! They are not the cheapest one, but aren't also super expensive so it's a nice in between. Their lip cream don't dry your lip so that's a major plus!

February 10, 2019

Awesome for the price

I love how soft and creamy this lip cream is as it goes on. The lip cream applies beautifully and is matte. The color pay off is gorgeous and the price point is affordable. The only thing is I wish the product stayed on and lasted longer.

February 08, 2019

Affordable

I like how affordable it is compared to other matte lip products with almost the same quality. "Almost" because you need to reapply after eating but other than that it looks and feels the same as its luxury counterparts. Color range is nice too.