NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

January 05, 2018

Produit assez bien

En général, NYX, est une marque abordable. Ce rouge à lèvre nous le confirme. Ne coûte que 6,95€ et reste un très bon produit. La tenue est correct (5h environ) et l’opacité est très bonne

December 05, 2017

Ugh my Favorite

If you have never got NYX oh your crazy!! I love it so much you know why because of the way it stays on and how well it goes to me. I use it all the time no life. it is the best thing ever.

November 10, 2017

Love Hate Relationship

I really do have a love hate relationship with these. I love how soft and creamy they are while still giving a Matte look. However they seem to run out sooo fast. I brought some brand new for a 1 month trip to Europe and they were empty when I returned. I had two colours that I only wore in the evenings. I feel like I got maybe 10 wears out of each tube. I have bought more since then and they always run out so quick. I'm not sure why as the amount of product doesn't differ from a lot of their other liquid lipsticks. I am totally in love with the shade range of this collection but for $9 CAD each I might as well invest it elsewhere.

October 20, 2017

My only most purchased lip products

I always get compliments asking "what colour is that?" Or "where is it from?" NYx has always been an kip product for me before anything else and still continues to do so! They have a wide variety of colours for a drug store product and lasts quite a lot time!

October 06, 2017

Actually stays

Love this line of lip stick. It is affordable and has a good variety of colours to choose from. I find this lipstick goes on well and actually stays on I can wear it all day and never have to touch it up at all.

October 01, 2017

Affordable and Effective

I'm a huge fan of NYX lipstick and these are no exception. They're affordable and come in a wide variety of shades ranging from nude to bold. The pigment is great and they apply evenly and opaque. I do find that they can be a bit drying, so I try to apply lip balm before and after wearing them.

September 27, 2017

Yes and no

I love the colour, how it feels when applied and even how long it stays on. But after a little while (10 min) it starts feeling super dry and I have to apply a lip balm. So yes, but only in combination with a lip balm...

2.7/5

September 27, 2017

Not for me

I wanted to love the product but it was not for me.
    I found it to dry out my lips quite a bit..
    And anytime I looked in the mirror my lips were cracked and made the color look very cheap :( I do have quite a few of these because I thought I would love them but unfortunately they just sit on display

September 14, 2017

Love these!

Compared to other lipsticks that NYX has these are probably my favorite. They're very consistent when applying. I don't find them too drying on my lips, which is something I really hate. It feels nice and fluffy and lightweight. They're colour selection is very nice ranging from nudes to bold colours, which I love. There's literally a colour for every occasion.

September 13, 2017

Nice colors

I got this in tokyo and stockholm, Im in love with stockholm good quality and fabulous shade, but I didnt like tokyo alot its consistency is light and I cant wear it alone I have to put second layer of another lipstick or gloss.