NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#4 in Lipstick

February 13, 2019

Lovely!

I have yet to find a NYX lipstick that I hate, to be honest. They have the best color, the best texture and they simply give you the best pout! They are not the cheapest one, but aren't also super expensive so it's a nice in between. Their lip cream don't dry your lip so that's a major plus!

February 10, 2019

Awesome for the price

I love how soft and creamy this lip cream is as it goes on. The lip cream applies beautifully and is matte. The color pay off is gorgeous and the price point is affordable. The only thing is I wish the product stayed on and lasted longer.

February 08, 2019

Affordable

I like how affordable it is compared to other matte lip products with almost the same quality. "Almost" because you need to reapply after eating but other than that it looks and feels the same as its luxury counterparts. Color range is nice too.

February 06, 2019

Inespensive

This matte lipstick is one of my favorite lip colors to wear. I own the shades Istanbul (a true baby pink) and Antwerp (a coral-y pink.)

These lip colors feel like mousse upon application, but dry to a creamy, matte finish. As I own lighter colors (which typically wear off more quickly, no matter what brand) I can't say much for the lasting power. These usually last a 2-3 hours without touch-ups.

The Matte Lip Creams have a sweet, vanilla scent, and they aren't sticky whatsoever. One of the best parts about this specific lip color is that it leaves me lips moisturized. While many matte products tend to dry out the lips, this type does not. I definitely recommend it

February 05, 2019

Doesn't feel dry like other matte lipsticks

This is one of the better matte liquid lip products I've used. It gives a great, even colour, and doesn't feel really dry on your lips like some do.

It's not perfect though so it's not my go-to liquid lipstick. The reason it doesn't feel dry on your lips is because it takes a while longer to dry than most liquid lipsticks do, so there is plenty of opportunity for it to either smudge or come off entirely if you eat/drink/kiss something.

You do have to reapply this quite a few times throughout the day as it doesn't survive eating anything. And given that the tube is a little bit on the smaller size, I do wonder how long a tube of this will last.

January 27, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A very nice lipstick formula

I do have a few of these from the Sugar Trip Lippie Vault and the Sugar Trip Advent Calendar. The formula is really nice, lasts a long while, doesn't dry out your lips badly, and has a nice shade range. The drawbacks are I found some shades need a few coats for full coverage (Kiev for example) and it bleeds a bit. Both can be helped and remedied with a lip liner.

January 25, 2019

Shade SMLC30 Seoul

I really like this lip cream, because it meets my expectations. I wear it every day as it doesn’t dry out my lips. It has mousse, cream-like texture, and it is much pigmented. However, it has matte finish, and a nice subtle vanilla-like smell. I would recommend trying these lip creams as they are long lasting and you can buy them for affordable price.
    ***I have it in the shade SMLC30 Seoul.

January 25, 2019
    Mississippi, United States

Amazing color

This product is very soft on the lips and it lasts several hours. The color is a beautiful light pink. It's no drying on the lips. I would recommend this to anyone.

Editor's note: this review if for the colour "Tokyo"

January 21, 2019

Great product

I have one that I bought it’s a nude color, has a nice creamy texture . I use it all the time the price was good because I got it on a buy one get one 50% off it was my first time using it but I plan to buy more would recommend.

December 05, 2018

Beautiful colors

I love the colors. What I really like about it is that mate . I wish it was long lasting. The color is easy to apply. Just only find that doesn’t stay on all day. I always like when colors last all day. If you don’t need it to last all day. Than I can recommend this for you.