NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#4 in Lipstick

May 02, 2018

I love NYX!

A few months ago I bought shade 18. It’s a dark pink almost purple shade. The packaging is nice and the color of the tube is very true to the shade of the lip cream. The wand on this one isn’t as great but that might have something to do with the fact that it’s smaller. On the other hand, a smaller size is easier to put in your purse, pocket or in a travel bag.

May 02, 2018

A great deal!

I don't love the way this feels on my lips when it dries, and I find that the pigment is a little too strong for me, but it's definitely worth the price

April 25, 2018

I love it!

I have been collecting all the shades. This lipstick is matte but transfer proof because it a creamy formula. It doesnt dry out your lips and although it does transfer, it leaves a stain behind so you dont need to reapply often. Best part? It smells like frosting! The shade range is great as well

April 25, 2018

Love It

Okay so i never had a matte lipstick cos of the drying ffect, decided to try this and I don;t regret it. The best decision, get a matte effect with soft moisturizing effect.

April 19, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

I absolutely love these lip creams!

The packaging has a very simple but cute feel to it. I think Nyx did a very good job in terms of creating a wide shade range. From nudes to bold colors, there are really great shades that became my absolute favorite from this collection. I love how this soft matte lip cream is hydrating and comfortable on my lips. The only downside that's why I only gave 4 star is because it is not very long lasting.

April 13, 2018

Love it

I bought this because of the reviews and I'm so happy I did! I bought Stockholm and Cannes and I'm very pleased with the pigmentation and staying power of both. Stockholm is my preferred everyday shade (I'm even currently wearing it.)

April 10, 2018

Love NYX!

I love NYX because they don’t test on animals, I use a lot of their products. I love this lip cream because it dries on matte and stays on for a really long time and you cannot beat the price!

March 27, 2018
    Kansas, United States

Great

I really like NYX products. I got a few different colors. I don't really like the feel of the lipstick after it does. Some colors didn't really go with my skin tone. But I will keep trying but I find the color I like.

March 19, 2018

The only liquid lipstick formula I’ll wear

The formula of the NYX soft matte lip creams sets and doesn’t budge. It’s long lasting, comfortable and non-drying. Goes on smooth and is t patchy or streaky. Tokyo is my every day go to colour. It’s a soft pink that can be worn alone or with a lip liner to create a beautiful ombré lip look.

Editor's note: this review if for the colour "Tokyo"

March 16, 2018

Excellent

J'ai adoré ce produit dès sa première utilisation. Je l'ai choisi dans la teinte ''Cannes'', qui est un magnifique vieux rose tirant sur le brun. Il s'applique très bien sur les lèvres et ne file pas. Il tient toute la journée et est très confortable sur les lèvres! Petit bonus: son odeur de vanille est exquise! :)