NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 876 in Eye Liner

June 12, 2017

This is a amazing pencil liner i have. I got it because I have this craze of making my eye look bigger so that helps I got a white one. It just looks amazing

May 20, 2017

Great brow pencil! The quality is really smooth and keeps my brows looking soft and natural. I have thick and dark brows, and the colour (ash brown) perfectly compliments my hair.

April 19, 2017

This is my go to eyebrow pencil, very affordable and very good quality for the price. It is long lasting and gives a very natural finish. They have a very good variety of shades which makes it very easy to find a shade that best suits you. This is also a great dupe for the anastasia brow wiz!

March 13, 2017

I purchased this product for around $9 at a drugstore and I love it. I am a redhead and I have a hard time finding eyebrow pencils that work with my hair and skin tone. The taupe is perfect for me. It lasts all day at the office. I would definitely recommend.

March 01, 2017

I got this for under $10 and this product has lasted me months! I am in love with this eyebrow pencil and I don't think I would ever choose another one!

January 05, 2017

I LOVE and LIVE by NYX products. They glide on smooth and are long lasting. They don't irritate my skin like some cosmetic brands do. They are a great product for the prices in store. I love the variety of colours available and the size of the product.

September 20, 2016

J'aime beaucoup chaque produit nyx que j'essaie. Le crayon est crémeux mais pas trop facile à appliquer ! Mine précise, couleur pigmenter et longue tenue à mon avis.

September 20, 2016

This brow pencil goes on easy and there are enough colours, that I was able to find a match. The price is great for the amount of product you get. I wish the cap on the pencil and the cap for the brush were different, so I wasn't always opening up one side and getting the wrong thing.

August 12, 2016

The eyebrow pencil is just as good if not better than the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz. I use this every day and there are a ton of colour options. It's easy to use and I honestly find I don't see a difference when I use this or the Anastasia pencil, so I would much rather use a pencil that's half the price!

January 11, 2015

I've bought these in black and hues of blues for eyeliner and a light brown shade for my eyebrows. They are very creamy without weighing your eye down and didn't smudge. I like these a lot and the price is great.