NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil Reviews
#270 in Eye Liner

October 23, 2019

I would buy this product again.

It is a cheaper alternative to the Anastasia brow wiz from Sephora. It is a product that I have purchased maybe about 4-5 times now. I use it every day because I have sparse eyebrows and it lasts a while

October 20, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

The best eyebrow pencil

The smaller tip allows for precision when doing your brows and the spooly on the other end helps with shaping and defining. Colour is amazing too. Love this product.

August 31, 2019

Would buy again!

This is an excellent product that really does the job! It stays on well and looks great. It is easy to apply and also quite buildable. Great product that I recommend!

3.2/5

September 20, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

A decent eyebrow pencil

The biggest thing I didn't like about this product is that the lighter shades are more turn more on the green grey side which really doesn't suit my eyebrow color. They are also pretty hard to use cause you gotta press pretty hard.

February 27, 2018

The Best Eyebrow Pencil

I wasn't born with thick eyebrows so filling them in is a must in my daily beauty routine. I have gone through tons of different types of pencils in ym time and this one has been on repeat for 3 years (and going). It provides a natural match to my hair colour while easily filling in my brows to achieve the look I need

June 12, 2017

This is a amazing pencil liner i have. I got it because I have this craze of making my eye look bigger so that helps I got a white one. It just looks amazing

May 20, 2017

Great brow pencil! The quality is really smooth and keeps my brows looking soft and natural. I have thick and dark brows, and the colour (ash brown) perfectly compliments my hair.

April 19, 2017

This is my go to eyebrow pencil, very affordable and very good quality for the price. It is long lasting and gives a very natural finish. They have a very good variety of shades which makes it very easy to find a shade that best suits you. This is also a great dupe for the anastasia brow wiz!

March 13, 2017

I purchased this product for around $9 at a drugstore and I love it. I am a redhead and I have a hard time finding eyebrow pencils that work with my hair and skin tone. The taupe is perfect for me. It lasts all day at the office. I would definitely recommend.

March 01, 2017

I got this for under $10 and this product has lasted me months! I am in love with this eyebrow pencil and I don't think I would ever choose another one!