NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Reviews
#5 in Concealer

August 29, 2019

Affordable. Good coverage. Flawless blend.

First concealer I've ever tried and without a doubt easy to use and blend into the skin. I wore this without any foundation nor tint and it still looked amazing. The shade range seemed nice and formula was creamy with a finish that wasn't quite exactly matte but still natural. It does fade a bit over time by the seventh hour of wear time for me but in my opinion it looks more natural. Don't get me started on the price! It's extremely affordable and lasts for a good amount of time, for me seven months. A must try if your curious about getting into makeup!

January 21, 2019

Easy to use

I think it’s a good product I actually use it for a few things not just a concealer under the eye and any cover up spots but on my eyelid as well. As far as packages it was wrapped in plastic and sealed so that was fine I will say that compared to the price that popped up mine was a bit more expensive but I guess it just depends on where you get it overall I would recommend...

December 11, 2018

Great Value

I recently started using this concealer and I am a huge fan. I had purchased two other brands that didn't seem to blend in nearly as well as this NYX concealer wand. I really appreciate the price point of this concealer, and find it lasts and covers as well or better than its more expensive counterparts. I really only use it for under-eye circles, and the wand makes it easy to apply.

June 08, 2018

Great under eye concealer

I love the color of this, I am very fair and I use the fair shade under my eyes, it has the perfect slightly peach undertone to cancel out dark circles and it never settles in my lines. The price point of this is the best the quality of it is so good and for only $5 it’s a steal.

March 22, 2018

Affordable and great coverage!

This concealer is great!! It’s super affordable and it provides excellent coverage. It does not crease throughout the day. It applies great cover foundation! My go to!

February 09, 2018

I LOVE this product!!

I honestly love this product I use it every single day! It works great, It covers my blemishes and dark spots and makes my skin looks flawless! If you haven't tried this product yet I highly recommend it.

January 28, 2018

Definitely my new go to concealer

I recently purchased this product for the first and after first use knew it would a permanent buy for me! This product goes on nice, and covers well and still making my eyes pop!

January 23, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great coverage

This product is amazing and it compares to very high quality concealers, I find the package size small so you have to repurchase often however it is worth every penny.

January 19, 2018

Not the best, but truly not the worst.

When it comes to drug store concealers, I have a hard time because I’m very light. This is one of the only drugstore concealers I’ve found that I could actually make work for me. Covers pretty good and a little powder over top perfects it

November 06, 2017

Excellent Product

I like the consistency, the color, the way it blends into the skin - it just does a great job. The price is excellent, too. I don't use this to get full coverage, I use it for brightening my under-eye area, nose bridge, etc. I notice a tiny bit of creasing when wearing it all day, but as long as I set it with a little powder, it doesn't budge for hours.