NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken Reviews
Ranked #16 in Lipstick

September 16, 2017

Everyday lips

I have backups of this product because it's literally the best matte lipstick out there. Not drying, looks good and comes off easily compared to come crazy long wear lipsticks out there. I love a long wear lipstick but not when my lips comes off with the lipstick at the end of the day lol

August 29, 2017

I love this more than matte liquid lipsticks!

I love that this product gives the allusion of a matte lip, but does not have the drying or tight feel that many liquid lipsticks have. I wore this product to a music festival and didn't have to reapply all day even though i was drinking and eating food. The colour pay off is amazing and it has a very inexpensive product!

May 24, 2017

I have about 5 colors in these liquid lipsticks. This color has been my favorite so far for every day wear. It really survives almost all day, most times just need one more application near the end of the day to freshen it up.

April 17, 2017

these are a great drug store option and come in a good range of colors they fade evenly without flaking or bleeding as an over all brand i find they are a hit or miss

March 10, 2017

J'ai adoré ce rouge à lèvre liquide! Il reste vraiment très confortable sur les lèvres, on a l'impression de ne rien porter contrairement à beaucoup de produit de ce genre! Par contre, contrairement à d'autre, il ne reste pas très longtemps sur les lèvres, surtout si on mange. Ce n'est pas un très gros inconvénient puisque les couleurs sont très belles et qu'ils sont SUPER confortables!

March 06, 2017

I really love this liquid suede cream lipstick by NYX. It goes on with a matte finish and really lasts well. The pigments are rich and the colors they have available are so pretty. One of my faves for sure

February 06, 2017

I have to say I absolutely adore this colour! I have dyed dark red hair and pale skin and I think the shade works so well for me. It definitely doesn't have quite as much staying power as some of the higher end liquid mattes out there, but at this price point it really can't be beat, and it does stay on pretty well unless you're doing some major eating. It does transfer for sure, though.
    I don't really like the applicator it comes with, it's a little too bulky/long and I find I usually have to use a lipbrush for my cupid's bow, but that's not a big deal. I sort of like the consistency of the NYX's matte creams more as I find they're way easier to apply, but the Suede has a bit more staying power, from my experience.
    I'm also not a huge fan of the smell, especially when compared to the yummy scent the creams have, but that's more of a preference thing.

January 29, 2017

I love the colours of the Suede Cream line. I think the price is great however the stay power is not great and you will have to reapply multiple times. It feels really soft on the lips and hydrating.

January 16, 2017

The colors they have in this line are to die for. I love them all. They pop and look fab. They stay on pretty well and tons of pigment. I do find sometimes they irritate my lips like a bit of burning I think it's because pigment is so so strong. But don't let that stop you!

January 04, 2017

This isn't a bad product if you really want to try out the matte look at a low price - but I've used WAY better products...It goes on fairly thick and feels a bit heavy and the color seems to change quite significantly once it dries down a bit. Then after only an hour or so - with no eating or anything - it kinda goes a bit patchy on the lips I find.

On the upside, it is a good price so as I said if you really want to see if you like matte-like glosses you can try one of these out for a bit - and they do have some great colors!!