NYX Powder Puff Lippie Reviews
#208 in Lipstick

March 15, 2019

Lovely everyday lippie.

I purchased this in the shade “Squad Goals”. I like matte lipsticks but hate how they can be drying sometimes. The powderpuff lippie is soft and not drying at all. Will definitely buy more in different shades!

May 26, 2018

Very unique, comfortable lippie

I like this a lot! The formula really does feel like powder, it’s silky and light. The price is very affordable and it creates a very subtle look or you can build it up. It’s comfortable and although it does fade after half a day it’s easy to reapply and it fades quite pretty. Only downside is it’s hard to get a precise line with these, even with a lip brush because of the formula. I got th shade Puppy Love which is a fun summer coral.

February 08, 2018

AMAZING product

I'm a sucker for lipsticks, lip paints, lip cremes - you name it, I have tried it. I bought this NYX product at my local drugstore - one of the main reasons I bought it was the lovely range of colours they had available, and the price point (about half of what I'd expect to pay at Sephora). I bought the colour called Squad Goals which is a nice pink-mauve colour (similar to Delish from Tarte). It's not a lip stain exactly, so it's not smudge-proof, but the texture is unbelievable. My lips are SO soft. It's not a product that will dry out my lips. Plus the colour is reallllllly nice - I just put it on at work and my boss immediately complemented me and asked me where I got it. Will 100% buy again!