NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter Reviews

Meet your eyebrows’ new bestie! Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter makes it easy to prime, groom and set your brows into place. Infused with hemp-derived cannabis sativa seed oil, this conditioning formula is as good for your brows as it is to your look. Plus! The tiny little brush offers precise and flexible application.

You might also like Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer and Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner

Keeps eyebrows in place

It's a good eyebrow setter, keeps their shape in place. Easy to apply and not sticky.Lasts all day long without having to reapply it and without noticing any stickyness.
    #gotitforfree, #nyxcosmetics

Fixatif a sourcils

Petite brosse facile d'utilisation compact et bien faite. Brosse et fixe les cils des l'application.
    Tres bon produit pour mes petits sourcils pas trop fournis

Works great!

This is the first brow setter I’ve ever used and it didn’t disappoint! It doesn’t dry too hard, just enough to keep your brows in place, so it’s not crunchy. I like using this on my natural lashes as well, it’s a really nice product!

Really enjoy this product

I have been wanting to try a clear BROW product for awhile I don't do much with my eyebrows however do like to trim and tame them, this is the perfect product to set your eye browsnin place I am very please to have been sent these products complimentary to try. Highly recommend.

October 08, 2019

Keeps pesky brow hairs tame

I received this for free through chickadvisor.

I used this immediately after filling in my eyebrows. It helped keep my lil flyaway brows down and in place for most of the day. I did reapply around dinner time but I could've gotten away without.

It dried quickly and didn't leave my brows sticky or goopy. A new favourite!

Perfect brow got it

Le produit sent super bon et est super efficace pour tenir les sourcils

Je l’ai bien aimée

Les sourcils sont pas collant et ont l’air naturel

Love it

the wand is a bit small but the product is great. Not sure why there is a bit of a white tint to it, beware if you have deep brown/black brows. Great hold.

Love and will buy again

This product is great, I love how it sets my brows and the way that it goes on. It was my first time using a brow setter but it's one of those products that you use and don't understand how you didn't use it in the past. Definitely would recommend and will purchase again

October 07, 2019

Awesome brow setter!

I got the chance to try the NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter and absolutely loved it! I usually don't really like brow setters because they leave my eyebrows feeling very crusty and thick. This one is thin and I cannot feel it in my brows. I will be repurchasing this product again.

October 07, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Works great!

I’ve never used a brow setter before so I didn’t know what to expect but I really liked it. There’s no residue or colour left behind and it keeps your brows perfect and set all day!

Updated On: October 07, 2019

I received this complimentary and never used a brow setter before so I didn’t know what to expect but I really liked it. There’s no residue or colour left behind and it keeps your brows perfect and set all day!