NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer Reviews

Get the good stuff: Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer. Infused with hemp-derived Cannabis Sativa seed oil and Centella Asiatica extract, this lightweight, hydrating formula preps the face for makeup and blurs imperfections. Infused with micropearls, it offers a radiant, revitalized glow that delivers up to 24 hours of hydration. Suitable for all skin types and tones.

You might also like Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner and Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter

October 20, 2019

Perfecting primer

This one was definitely my favorite product in a while! It is light and makes my skin uniform. It’s not sticky and smells amazing. It’s covers very good the imperfections and keeps a natural look

2.3/5

October 19, 2019

Shimmer product makes you shiny

For a primer, I was surprised how much shine and color this product had. I found it quite glittery, which was usually the look I go for, since I want a primer to be matte. It is interesting though, and I could recommend it for wearing alone, just not on warm days since I found it made my skin oily and shiny. I didn't find I could apply my products on like normal on top of it. Also, I do not understand the role of the cannabis sativa which seems very gimmicky to me. I liked that there was no strong smell though.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

October 19, 2019

Super hydrating!

I recieved this complimentary of Chick Advisor. I used this under my makeup when using face products. This doesn't really have a scent which I think is great for sensitive skin. It went on very smooth and it left a small glow which was perfect. It didn't really make my pores appear smaller but that's okay. It did hydrate my face though! It made my face feel great and non cakey at the end of the day. I would so recommend this product if you're in need of a new primer.

Really enjoy this!

I received this for free through ChickAdvisors product review club.

I really enjoy using this primer as it adds just the right amount of stickiness to keep my foundation in place. I didn't have to use too much as it really stayed on my skin. The primer also worked well without adding a foundation over top, and adds just enough moisture to my skin.

Brillante et hydratée

Laisse la peau douce, hydratee et rayonnante avec une brillance delicate, mais apparante.
    S'etend bien et ne colle pas, penetre rapidement dans la peau la laissance soyeuse.
    Tres bon produit sans odeurs!!!

October 17, 2019

I could wear this primer alone or under make up but you'd have to use it sparingly as it gives a shimmer quite well. Nyx is not joking about the radiating part and my skin felt hydrated the entire day. I love the texture and the smell it gives. Will definitely buy again.

October 17, 2019

laisse la peau soyeuse et radieuse. Laisse un effet naturel.
    J'aime bien le produit et lessayer est l'adopter.
    Parfait pour le temps froid qui arrive, pour votre peau ayant besoin d'un petit coup de main

Glowy

The first application of this I was pleasantly surprised! The bronzey tone helped it cancel out my dark undereye circles and I didn't find it to be too dark on light skin as it blended in quite well. I love using this on no makeup days all the way up to complete makeup coverage days. Between the glow and the ability for it to moisturize my skin I find its a great drugstore win!

October 16, 2019

Not for hot days but great for fall :)

The first day I used this I paired it with a Dewey finish foundation and boy was that a mistake for me(I have an oily t zone) after that I switched to my matte foundation and was better. On the last few hot days we had this year I found I looked a lot greasy faster but now that it’s cooler out i actually like it better. I just won’t be during it during summer or hot days.

I'm Glowing!

I have a million good things to say about this primer. I LOVE it and use it every day now. It is moisturizing; it has a light, pleasant scent; it applies beautifully; the formula blends into skin SO easily - just everything you want in a primer!
    And then there is the radiance. I almost never put foundation over it. The primer gives a gorgeous, natural glow to the skin that just looks so beautiful. And, when I do use foundation, that radiance comes through as a subtle pearly quality that adds so nicely to any look.
    I have nothing bad to say. I LOVE IT!