NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 1317 in Lipstick

June 27, 2017

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen

The NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream's are amazing products that are top of the line for drugstore prices! The are creamy long lasting and come in a wide range of colors. The Copenhagen color is beautiful especially for fall and winter. I love the way it looks with dark hair and a nice white scarf.

May 28, 2017

I LOVE THIS! The colour is absolutely amazing, just what I wanted... The texture wasn't bad, as in it wasn't drying on my lips. It didn't crease much and stayed quite beautifully!

May 03, 2017

I'm going to start with that Copenhagen is by far my favourite colour/shade in this matte lip cream by NYX. It is quite easy to apply and the colour is as it shows. The only downside to this product is that it does wear throughout the day, but most do. It is true matte which I was very impressed with. I use this time to time and will purchase more when I run out. I absolutely love the colour and the matte look. I would recommend, but if you are going out for the day, bring it with you. Other than that, it is perfect.

January 06, 2017

Great lipstick. Great price. Great colour. Lasts long and blends well to mix with other colours. I was hesitating to try this brand but now am eager to try more products

November 08, 2016

This is amazing! I was really hesitant on this because I was trying out a new product and opted to go darker than normal and I was extremely happy with this. It stayed all day! It didn't rub off when I ate or on my coffee cup. There was a bit of residue at the end of the day on my lips but nothing like normal lipsticks. Honestly worth getting this compared to spending 3x the amount on Sephora brands.

August 08, 2016

I absolutely love these matte lip creams. They provide matte coverage whilst still hydrating the lips so you don't end up with chapped lips at the end of the day. The lip creams have a soft consistency however since they are not liquid lipsticks they do need to be re-applied often. Copenhagen, in particular, is a dark maroon shade that suits all skin types.

June 13, 2016

The nyx soft lip cream in Copenhagen is the best and my favorite color. I will love to buy more of that color and I will recommend this to a friend also.

May 31, 2016

One of my go to lipsticks, great all year round use.

The formula is a little creamier so it doesn't suck the life out of your lips. I tone it down with a napkin to make it really matte. I love how it fades and doesn't look tacky at all.

March 17, 2016

I purchased the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream from Target and it was a little under 6 dollars. I immediately fell in love with the color before even opening it. I will caution that it isn't as dark as it appears, but it's more of a dark magenta color. It goes on creamy and dries matte. Once it dries it is a bit difficult to remove fully but it stays on nicely and doesn't rub off easily! I love this very very much and that's coming from someone that doesn't normally buy lipstick!

March 10, 2016

Took forever for me to get a hold of this color! Was always sold out in my local stores. Love this color so much it's the perfect fall look and goes well with a soft eye look.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...