NYX Wonder Pencil

NYX Wonder Pencil Reviews

Ranked #343 out of 877 in Eye Liner

June 20, 2017

Mult use miracle pencil

I use light and it matches my pale skin nicely but not perfectly. This really is a wonder pencil! There are so many uses for it and the price is great. I'm not usually a drugstore beauty lover but this won me over. I use on my water line, corners of my eyes and to help conceal zits. Will definitely purchase again.

May 28, 2017

I love this pencil. Its perfect for creating just that subtle ounce of colour that makes your lips look that much better! Its very easy to blend, and super easy to apply!

February 01, 2017

Very happy with this product. It's great for a myriad of uses: line the waterline of the eye for that wide awake look, line lips to prevent bleeding or give a very precise edge, use under brow as highlighter, layer under other products to cover blemishes, use under eyes to correct discoloration, use around eye area to 'erase' or correct any make up mistakes, flare out at the outer corner of eyes to open them a bit more... Really, it's great for a lot of make up uses. Fantastic go to product. I would recommend buying it in more than one shade, in order for you to blend more efficiently. Think it would be your best friend. ;)

July 02, 2016

The NYX Wonder Pencil is a multitasking miracle worker. I use the product to highlight my lower brow line, outline my lips- to prevent my lipstick from bleeding, and along my waterline. This product was worth every penny and I highly recommend it.

April 02, 2016

SOO glad they made this product in different shades! The medium pencil works great for my skin and is truly a multi-use product as advertised. Will repurchase!

I have the NARS nude eyeliner and while it may last longer on the waterline, i would say that the NYX wonder pencil is a better product

March 08, 2016

This is a wonder pencil...I have one now but going to be buying more.They come in 3 colors light/medium/dark...this pencil is multi-purpose...ladies throw away your lip pencil and those white pencils for making your eyes brighter....this pencil is all you will need....and is also great for covering up little flaws on your face (pimples disappear)

August 01, 2015

I like this a lot. It comes in three shades, each with a pinky/peach tone that makes it really versatiile. This is an affordable pencil with a nice texture - not too hard, not too soft. I like to use this to highlight the inner corners of my eyes and under my brows, as well as line the waterline. For the price, it's nice, and definitely usable and worth a try.

March 08, 2015

Amazing soft crayon pencil. You can use it as a eye-liner. high lighter or eye shadow. it glides on smoothly, with no tugging at the eye area. It makes your eyes pop!

August 06, 2014

I keep this in my on the go beauty bag that I transfer between all my purses. It's the size of a typical eyeliner. The only downside is it does need sharpening.

I primarily use it to line my lower waterline because it instantly makes me look more refreshed and awake.I don't typically use dark eyeliner in my lower waterline anymore because when it smudges it looks terrible, especially over contacts. This doesn't seem to budge too much so wear time is above average in the waterline. It definitely doesn't look as creepy as a white eyeliner would look but still has the same bright-eyed effect.

I can also take a dab of this on my finger or onto a brush and do a quick once over of any post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation (i.e. old acne) marks and it's an easy cover-up. I mean, the coverage is not as good as a liquid cover-up with powder but for a quick refresh, it definitely works. (Note-I wouldn't recommend putting it directly on any blemishes and then into your eye because of the bacteria transfer.)Also, it's not creamy enough for under-eye concealing but more for a quick dab on a red dot..

I can also use this to line around the outside edges of my lips if my lipstick is being particularly jerk-y that day, but I prefer to do this with an invisible liner if I have one on me.

All in all a great on the go product available in a bunch of nude colours. This is less creamy than other nude pencil products (i.e. Rimmels Scandal-eyes in Nude which is also great for lower waterline) but because of that it actually works better for multiple uses.

March 25, 2014

These wonder pencils are great. They can be used as an eye brightener, lip liner and concealer. Super affordable, good neutral shades and so versatile!

H3llohkitty added a new review for