Oasis 100% Premium Orange Juice without Pulp Reviews
#50 in Juice

December 13, 2017

Fresh and tasty

Oasis is our go to juice brand. Kids love the taste and this mom loves that its not from concentrate and that its often on sale. A win/win situation for our tastebuds and my pocketbook.

October 14, 2017

The next Best thing

I usually try to make my own fresh orange juice but when I am out of oranges or need a quick juice this is my go 2. I love the fresh taste it provides. I like that I can understand all the ingredients and its not to sweet. The add vitamins are definitely a great bonus.

June 18, 2017

Will be buying again!

We love this orange juice in my household especially our 5 year old son! It usually goes on sale for a reasonable price and it is probably some of the best tasting orange juice around! We always purchase it at no frills or independent to try and get special bonus offers on them, and we have found great coupons for this purchase.
    We love this orange juice and will continue to drink it forever probably lol!!

May 29, 2017

This juice is so tasty. My husband and kids enjoyed it a lot. Was refreshing and tasted better than the Tropicana juices. I think with pulp would be also amazing. I also served some at my son's birthday party and the kids wanted more.

March 13, 2017

I always buy this drink. Because I trust all oasis fruit drink very much.It is super tasty, comes with a good quantity.thus I think its worth buying. highly recommended to all

December 28, 2016

A tout les déjeuners je bois de ce jus. Ca commence bien mes journées de travail et cela me donne une portion de fruit puisque je n'en mange pas beaucoup.

December 28, 2016

One of the best orange juice that we could taste and have for breakfast. I will recommend it for any events either special or day-to-day. Lets try it.

November 01, 2016

When I started developing a cold, I decided to buy some orange juice. I am not a big orange juice fan, mostly because I don't like pulp, so this was a good choice. It was on the pricy side, but after trying it, I would say that the quality of the juice was better than cheaper alternatives. It tasted more like freshly squeezed juice than any I have got in Canada. Going for the pulp free gives it a smoother flavour, and it really quenched my thirst. I will be on the lookout for this on sale, and will buy it again.

October 01, 2016

Oasis 100% Premium Orange Juice without Pulp is a household mainstay. I always make sure i get one everytime I go to grocery store. The taste is great, texture is smooth, just like drinking freshly squeezed orange juice.

March 04, 2016

This juice is very refreshing, it has a freshly squeezed orange flavor not as acidic as other juices .It certainly quenches my thirst .Its very affordable and can be purchased almost anywhere. If you haven't tried this yet ,you should ,its delicious