Oasis 100% Premium Orange Juice without Pulp Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 207 in Juice

June 18, 2017

Will be buying again!

We love this orange juice in my household especially our 5 year old son! It usually goes on sale for a reasonable price and it is probably some of the best tasting orange juice around! We always purchase it at no frills or independent to try and get special bonus offers on them, and we have found great coupons for this purchase.
    We love this orange juice and will continue to drink it forever probably lol!!

May 29, 2017

This juice is so tasty. My husband and kids enjoyed it a lot. Was refreshing and tasted better than the Tropicana juices. I think with pulp would be also amazing. I also served some at my son's birthday party and the kids wanted more.

March 13, 2017

I always buy this drink. Because I trust all oasis fruit drink very much.It is super tasty, comes with a good quantity.thus I think its worth buying. highly recommended to all

December 28, 2016

A tout les déjeuners je bois de ce jus. Ca commence bien mes journées de travail et cela me donne une portion de fruit puisque je n'en mange pas beaucoup.

December 28, 2016

One of the best orange juice that we could taste and have for breakfast. I will recommend it for any events either special or day-to-day. Lets try it.

November 01, 2016

When I started developing a cold, I decided to buy some orange juice. I am not a big orange juice fan, mostly because I don't like pulp, so this was a good choice. It was on the pricy side, but after trying it, I would say that the quality of the juice was better than cheaper alternatives. It tasted more like freshly squeezed juice than any I have got in Canada. Going for the pulp free gives it a smoother flavour, and it really quenched my thirst. I will be on the lookout for this on sale, and will buy it again.

October 01, 2016

Oasis 100% Premium Orange Juice without Pulp is a household mainstay. I always make sure i get one everytime I go to grocery store. The taste is great, texture is smooth, just like drinking freshly squeezed orange juice.

March 04, 2016

This juice is very refreshing, it has a freshly squeezed orange flavor not as acidic as other juices .It certainly quenches my thirst .Its very affordable and can be purchased almost anywhere. If you haven't tried this yet ,you should ,its delicious

March 02, 2016

Oasis 100% Premium Orange Juice without Pulp is one of my top 2 favorite juices to buy at the grocery store. It is all juice and no added sugars. It's possibly the closest to freshly squeezed orange juice. It also comes with pulp but I prefer no pulp option. It runs for $3.99 per large jug...2.63L. Each 250ml glass includes 2 servings of oranges so definitely a good source of vitamin c.

January 14, 2016

This is my absolute favorite orange juice. I buy no other juice for my fridge.....i will buy it forever for price taste it tastes like ur drinking and orange....