Tropicana Pure Premium No Pulp Orange Juice Reviews
#39 in Grocery

January 14, 2018

Good

I love orange juice! Tropicana is never concentrated. It tastes so good. The orange is real and there is no added sugars or anything but oranges. Its great for breakfasts!

December 12, 2017

Better then an orange

I love this juice, breakfast, lunch or dinner...after hours in vodka it is my go to brand. Every time someone catches the flu in our household I always buy Tropicana orange juice hands down better then an orange

September 26, 2017

Good stuff

Orange Juice is a great tasting juice for anytime of the day; breakfast, lunch, dinner, even add to Vodka and have a mixed drink. Great for toddlers and elderly. High in nutrients, fruit servings, freshly squeezed, sweet and sour, no pulp chunks. Tropicana is my number 1 brand to buy.

August 19, 2017

Pas mal

Je trouve que tropicana est un peu trop sucré et sûr pour dire que c'est pure...Lorsque c'est en solde, ça vaut le coup de l'acheter par contre, si je veux économiser, c'est pas mal la seule marque que je bois, il sent quand même bon.

August 01, 2017

Ce jus d'orange est tout simplement parfait.

C'est vrai que ce jus est un brin dispendieux lorsqu'il n'est pas en spécial, mais lorsqu'il l'est, je ne peux pas m'empêcher dans acheter plusieurs. Son gout semble si vrai, pas comme les jus ou les concentrés de jus qui semble être fait de fausse arôme d'orange. Non, celui ci ressemble beaucoup à du jus d'orange fraîchement pressé. Il est très apprécié à la maison lors de nos déjeuners gourmands durant les weekends et même le matin avant de partir travailler.

June 07, 2017

I start my day with a glass of Tropicana at breakfast. It is a good morning wake up for me if I am away from home I always make sure to take it with me.

June 07, 2017

We always have Tropicana Pure Premium No Pulp Orange Juice in our fridge its not sweet and tastes just like it would freshly squeezed and the only reason we go no pulp is because my son is not a fan.

June 06, 2017

This Orange juice is one of our two "go-to" kinds. My husband drinks Orange juice with every breakfast and he has a particular like for Tropicana. It's flavor is true to the natural oranges and the price when on sale is completely worth it.

January 31, 2017

I have always heard of this juice, but never tried it. I picked up a small 355 ml bottle with my lunch one day and surprized at how absolutely REFRESHING this orange juice tasted. It had no pulp and only 170 calories. I love all types of juices, but now I have to rank this brand of orange juice at the top. I would definitely recommend it.

January 18, 2017

This is the only juice I drink as I am not a big fan of juice and the fact that there is no pulp which I think is disgusting makes this the perfect juice for me. I do find it a bit expensive so I purchase it when it goes on sale which is often.