Snapple Mango Madness Juice Drink Reviews
#3 in Juice

Mango Madness is the condition and the cure housed in the same bottle. We're ready to juice up your day with the most popular fruit in the world (that's mango, FYI). Sweet, fruity, and delicious, there's no reason to be mad at that.

June 14, 2019

Great Taste

I received this free to try from ChickAdvisor and can honestly say it is a great drink. I used to love this flavor as a kid and am glad to see that the recipe has not changed over the years. Definitely tastes like mango so the name fits:)

My only issue is with the change to plastic bottles. As a society, we are trying to get away from single use plastic so I am not sure why Snapple would change their bottles now.

June 13, 2019

I love it!

I liked the taste of this product. Very refreshing on a warm hot day. Snapple always makes good products. Like that it isn't in a glass jar makes it less heavy to carry In your bag.

June 12, 2019

Really glad that i tried it!

I am happy that i did get chosen to try this awesome drink for free or else i would have never thought about buying it! The first time i tried i fell in love, it was hot out and felt like trying the drink and i loved it! I bought dozen of snapple as i find the price is reasonable and worth every cents. Love the tropical and mango flavour and the correct amount of sweetness. Would definitely recommend it to my friends 👌

Refreshing but sweet!!

This drink was nice to have on a hot day, but unfortunately it was too sweet to finish. I really like the mango flavour - it was a great choice! As for the plastic bottle, but sure if that's a win for me.

rafraichisement a bon prix

j'ai eu la chance de goûter a se super snapple et je doit avouer que jetait très septique. finalement je ne regrette tellement pas le gout est super ses très rafraîchissant et le prix très abordable e en plus la bouteille est en plastique a la place du verre donc je trouve quelle est plus facile a transporter. Je recommande vraiment a tous. bonne été !!!

Snapple mango

I love the Snapple mango the best of the line. I preferred the glass bottle because it has a different taste in glass as opposed to plastic. Once you chill the drink, you are in heaven, It has a light, crisp and refreshing taste. The flavor of the mango just dances in your mouth, making it the most flavorful drink.

Good drink

This drink is decent, better than regular pop. However, nothing spectacular though. I do find it a bit too sweet for my liking. Wouldn't mind having it again, but wouldn't go out of my way finding it.

Refreshing drink

This Snapple mango madness is not too sweet, taste good, and refreshing but it doesn’t taste like mango. Overall a good refreshing drink to try on the go.

Refreshing

Yummy, the mango madness is delicious and refreshing. Perfect drink for summer. I had never tried Snapple before, and so glad I got the chance to. I will be buying this again! Couldn’t find it at my grocery store, but Walmart had it. Will recommend for a refreshing drink at the beach. #GotItFree.

Great tasting

Wow , great product and great taste.The taste of mango is absolutely there and believe from a guy coming from a tropic country. my only concern now is these specific taste it Not always easy to find on the local grocery shelf.Otherwise good to go .