o.b. Ultra Tampons Reviews

2.2/5
Ranked #175 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

November 20, 2015

I've tried o.b. in a different size before and had no issues, but with this one I found there should be an applicator with it. It's ultra so yeah it's gonna be bigger. A bit difficult to insert, but everything else is good with this product, it does what it's supposed to.

August 05, 2015

not a fan at all, there no applicator and tricky to use

1.3/5

June 15, 2015

I really hated this product. They are a good price, but that is the only good thing about them. They have no applicator so they are very messy to apply. I find I could never get it applied just right.

1.3/5

June 09, 2015

I do not care for these........no applicator....enough said.....yuck!

0.7/5

April 01, 2015

Decided to give these another try after not using them for so many years. Now I remember why I disliked them so much. Messy, uncomfortable and highly impractical. They are not easy to get in and once you get it in the string is too long. I wouldn't want to attempt inserting these anywhere but home. As far as leak protection goes I'm not sure, I'll update with that info shortly...

Updated On: April 01, 2015

UPDATE: So the leak protection is really good! Everything else about this product doesn't appeal to me. It's unpleasant to insert however once it's in it does its job. For that alone i'd bump it up a star and a half to a 2.5 star rating.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar