Oball rattle ball Reviews
#151 in Toys

Good - 0

September 12, 2017

My son loves it!

We love the oball brand. The original oball, rattle oball and rattle ball are his favourites. Easy to clean, light weight for travel and my son easily could start grabbing it early (3 months old) whereas other toys were difficult.

Love
    - Everything!

Do not Like
    - It is a bit pricey but worth it for son's enjoyment

May 09, 2017

Absolutely love that I found the oball rattle ball for my son. It is easy for him to grip that he has been able to use it since 2 months old. At 10 months he now loves holding it, shaking in and rolling it across the floor chasing it. I recommend it to all my mommy friends.

April 12, 2017

Definitely a must have product for baby. This is a product that baby will not grow out of. Once they learn to grab it, they progress to shaking and throwing it. We have since bought other Oball products.

March 17, 2016

This is a definite YES - my son used to love holding onto this when he first started to grip. I had one in his carseat/stroller, one in his playpen and one in his room during diaper changes. It always provided him the distraction necessary when I was trying to get things done!

Its made of excellent materials and beautiful colours. The price is just right also!

February 12, 2016

This was by far one of my favourite toys..easy for baby to grib as well as easy to attach to stroller or car seat.. Was a great teether... Love how it was easy to clean. Multiple uses for this little ball. Highly recommended it