Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Reviews
#4 in Juice

September 27, 2018

Pas cher, plein d’anioxydants

C’est un produit ps cher, canadien, plein d’anto oxydants donc super pour l’immunité, pour proteger du cancer et anti âge. Je le bois directement comme jus, mais je l’intègre aussi d´autres manières. Par exemple, tout le monde lors des partys me demande quelle est la recette de mon cocktail! Je mets une bouteille d’ocean spray, avec une autre d’eau petillante à la lime, et un jus d’orange! Super cocktail rafraichissant pour l’été.

February 27, 2018

Jus de canneberge

J'aime beaucoup le jus de canneberge et j'en achète souvent de celui-ci. Sont goût n'est pas trop amer et il n'est pas trop sucré, il goûte juste bon. À mon avis, c'est un jus de qualité que je rachèterai toujours. Prix abordable!

July 29, 2017

Such a good juice

I love this juice so much! My family is a huge fan of this ocean spray cranberry juice. It has a nice tart taste and it goes well with many items. Wills be buying again and again.

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

YUM I love Cranberry Juice and Ocean Spray makes one of the best in my opinion. I personally think Pomegranate juice tastes very similar too. I like to water down any juices because I find a lot of the sweet even if their more tart!

June 19, 2017

Great tasting drink

Ocean spray cranberry juice is the only brand I like . It has a sweet , tart , almost bitter taste and I love it . The best thing about it is that it can be taken as preventative measure for UTI's . If you get a UTI drink a bottle and 9 times out of 10 it will clear up . Amazing right ?

No added sugar , a great source of vitamin C and can be drank alone or mixed with other drinks . I just made a drink with the #mottsmrmrst mai tai drink mix and it was great !

It's around 3.49 at Walmart .

June 18, 2017

Yummmy

Extrodinary refreshing, smooth, sour, tangy, sweet, berry, not overly sugary, Cranberry juice. It tastes great on its on with Ice or with Vodka tastes so much like Sour Cherry candies. I love this stuff! Everyone in my household enjoys to drink this. Always grab a few bottles when on Sale. They prepare lots of Berry infused with Cranberry juices that are really good as well. Good amount in the jugs.

June 14, 2017

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice

I love this Cranberry juice! It tastes great and not too bitter. I personally love drinking cranberry juice once in a while and it is fairly good for you. The ocean spray cranberry juice always seems to be on for a great price at shoppers drug art so I suggest checking there if you are wanting to buy some.

June 08, 2017

I'm not usually a stickler for name brands but this is an exception! Ocean Spray cranberry juice is the only cranberry juice that I can find a cranberry-only version! It has a true authentic cranberry taste and doesn't seem as bitter as others. I can also often purchase this for buy one get one half off at my local grocer which is great.

June 08, 2017

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is a healthy drink. Tastes great and good for you. No artificial colours, flavours
    or preservatives. Just pure 100% juice. Another good daily dose of Vitamin C.

May 17, 2017

La marque Ocean Spray fait d excellents jus délicieux et très goûteux. Celui au canneberge est toujours bon à avoir dans son frigo. Il n'est pas trop amer et pas trop sucré. Il est léger et très agréable à boire. On goûte bien les canneberges.