Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 185 in Juice

May 17, 2017

La marque Ocean Spray fait d excellents jus délicieux et très goûteux. Celui au canneberge est toujours bon à avoir dans son frigo. Il n'est pas trop amer et pas trop sucré. Il est léger et très agréable à boire. On goûte bien les canneberges.

May 03, 2017

I love this cranberry juice! I love anything cranberry but this is the best brand of cranberry juice that I have tried. The taste is neither too sweet or too bitter I have nothing bad to say about it.

April 22, 2017

I love this cranberry juice!! It has a nice sweet and not tart flavour . There may be diet versions but this one is the best. You can even add sparkling water or ginger ale for a fizzy drink.

April 22, 2017

This product tastes really good it is good for a lot of health things, like a bladder infection I would recommend this drink to anyone. #OceanSpray #CranberryJuice

April 22, 2017

Lorsque je veux boire un bon jus de canneberge pas trop sucré, c'est celui que j'achète ! Je l'aime beaucoup ! Il n'est pas cher et a bon goût ! Très bon !

April 12, 2017

Just recently finished off a bottle of this that we had in the fridge! I love the taste of this cranberry juice, it's so pure and full of flavour. I usually add a bit of water to my glass because it is pretty strong.

January 21, 2017

Great juice, great as a medicine for stomach issues, lady issues and cough issues. I take cranberry juice like a treatment rather then a drink. Ocean Spray cranberry is a household staple in my home.

January 16, 2017

I grew up living down the road from a cranberry farm and therefore developed a real taste for cranberry. This juice is my go to fix for my cranberry craving! It tastes just like the stuff from down the street. It is tart, crisp and delicious - has to be super cold. Helps to prevent UTIs and just plain old tastes great. I have a soda stream and I love to mix this juice with carbonated water - so refreshing! I like to drink it out of a fancy cup because why not?
    Overall, I recommend this juice to anybody who likes cranberry. And if it's too tart for you, try one of their blends - the cranberry raspberry is a favorite of mine! And the white cranberry peach is quite sweet and VERY tasty. Ocean Spray has been a brand that my family has consumed for over 20 years, and they have consistently provided a quality product at a fair price. Very impressed customer! Will continue to purchase for years to come.

January 10, 2017

awesome juice, one of my favourites. Amazing on its own, but so good mixed with a clear soda and some alcohol. Really nice juice, not too bitter and very tasty

December 19, 2016

We are stocked with this throughout the holidays. It's delicious in punches and as a mix with vodka! Ocean spray makes all things Cranberry the best! It's sweet and tart, just yummy. We bought 6 for the holidays...great price $2.99,