Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice

Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 165 in Juice

March 09, 2017

This is so refreshing and the sweetness of red grapefruit doesn't make you wince. I like to make ice cubes with it and add it to drinks in the summer. It's a little expensive, but when I feel for grapefruit I go for this brand.

March 03, 2016

As a child I hated grapefruit ,it was bitter and gross,so I was a little sceptical about trying this juice but was told it was good and when I tried it was quite surprised by the amazing flavor just a hint of sweetness it really made the juice taste good and it quenched my thirst. I would definitely recommend this to everyone

February 13, 2016

Yummy! I love the ruby red grapefruit juice by Ocean Spray.
    It's tart and sweet at the same time. Refreshing!
    It's great mixed with ginger ale or its own.

December 21, 2015

This is a great juice. It is tart but love it! I look for a sale and stock upset. It's great to keep chilled in the fridge!

August 21, 2015

one of my favorite drinks..great combo of sweet and tart,,,refreshing

August 21, 2015

This juice is just perfect,not too sour & not too sweet. Very refreshing & perfect for making cocktails!

August 21, 2015

I buy this juice all the time. #OceanSpray "Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice" it is so fresh tasting, it is 100% real juice, and it is also a tangy sweet very healthy way to start my day or anytime I want a delicious healthy drink. It is one of my favorite grapefruit juices.

August 21, 2015

I am not a big fan of juice, but when I get a craving for juice, this is the one I usually buy. It is not too sweet like most juices, and it is not too sour like most grapefruit juices. It is also a good juice to make cocktails with because of it not being as sweet.

August 20, 2015

I'm not a huge fan of grapefruit but this juice taste great and it's super refreshing.

April 01, 2015

I love this juice! It's not too sour but it's not overly sweet either.