OFRA liquid lipstick in Pasadena Reviews
#301 in Lipstick

June 23, 2017

So in love!

Ofra liquid lipsticks are truly amazing personally I find them the best on the market because they are super light feeling in the lips and non drying and there colors are so beautiful and the formula is so smooth and glides right on!! I really love ofra liquid lipsticks so much!!

June 15, 2017

Long lasting liquid lipstick

I love this liquid lipstick! The colour is beautiful and so pigmented! I really like the formula, it's very creamy and not drying like other liquid lipsticks are. However, I would recommend using a lip liner first to make the application a little bit easier!

September 12, 2016

I love the Ofra liquid lipsticks! The texture is smooth, creamy and moussey and glides on evenly. They dry down well and don't transfer once they are. The shade range is excellent, too. I feel these are comparable to Stila liquid lipsticks, but at a slightly cheaper price.

July 02, 2016

I received the OFRA long lasting liquid lipstick in my June BOXYCHARM and I am seriously in love. It is a beautiful neutral matte that stays put all day long. It applies so smooth and doesn't crease or crack at all, which is usually an issue with a lot of matte lipsticks I have tried. Everytime I have worn it out I get random people commenting on it and asking me what brand it is, that's how you know you found a holy grail lippie!