Ogx biotin & collagen

Ogx biotin & collagen Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 1144 in Shampoo

March 01, 2017

I tried this shampoo when looking for a sulfate-free drugstore option. It's a great value for the price and my hair was left moisturized. It's an excellent basic option with a pleasant smell. However, it did leave my hair a little tangled.

January 08, 2017

I use this combo occasionally i have thin to average hair and I find it does help with volume and fullness. It smells absolutely amazing as most Ogx products do. I find sometimes it makes my hair oilier faster than normal but I find just reducing the conditioner amount a bit has corrected this. The price isn't that bad, usually on sale they come out to two for the price of one which is great, especially if you are just trying this out.

December 02, 2016

I love this shampoo and conditioner so much, now I don't know if it makes my hair thicker physicallly but it definitely adds volume to it and makes it smell really good. It is so nice feeling and easy to manage my hair after use. I really wish that this stuff came in bigger bottles though. I would be a bigger customer if they did.

December 02, 2016

This is the shampoo i occasionally use, strong thick hair isn't something that runs in our family, my hair usually is quite short due to that, since i started to use this my hair has been able to grow a lot more, and feels a lot healthier and even a bit thicker, especially with the combination of the oil after shower

August 21, 2016

my favorite hair care products are shampoo and conditioner by OGX , they are amazing change my hair 180 degree stop my hair fall give me more thickness
    this products the secrets of beauty hair

August 16, 2016

Mes cheveux ont une apparence plus saine, ils sont plus doux et plus épais. J'ai abîmée mes cheveux avec toutes les colorations que j'ai fais au fil des ans mais je réussi à les garder en santé grâce à ce shampoing . Selon moi le seul point faible est le prix trop élevé pour le petit format de la bouteille, et malheureusement il ne font pas de format plus gros.

Malgré le prix élevé je vais continuer d'acheter leur produit car cette compagnie à tout mon respect etant donner que leur produit ne sont pas tester sur les animaux !!