ogx cherry blossom shampoo

ogx cherry blossom shampoo Reviews

Ranked #506 out of 2546 in Hair Care

May 10, 2017

So this champoo and condtioner is a little pricey for drugstore but worth it because it leaves your hair shiney and smelling wonderful! I wish the bottle was bigger for what you pay but it is sulfate free so thats a plus!

March 15, 2017

I made this purchase because I saw the product featured in a beauty magazine. The packaging and looks appealed to further my decision. The shampoo bottle is clear with a picture of a cherry blossom imprinted. I thought it was cute. I have thick hair, and Ogx cherry blossom left my locks luscious in moisture. The fragranced scent of green tea and cherry blossom are also something to look forward to at shower time.

March 14, 2017

J'ai toujours eu de la difficulté à trouver des revitalisants qui ne laisseraient pas un fini gras sur mes cheveux qui font une surdose de sébum. Ce revitalisant de OGX au cherry Blossom sent délicieusement bon , mais en plus il rend mes cheveux soyeux et doux, sans les rendre gras. C'est comme un entre deux entre les produits de pharmacie qui ne sont pas toujours d'une qualité super et les produits de coiffeuse qui coûtent parfois une petite fortune!

August 07, 2016

This shampoo is nice! It has a delicate sweet and hydrates hair without weighing down fine hair like mine. I also use a drop of it to clean my hair brush. The one thing I don't like is the packaging. The flip cap that comes off each time I open it without holding it down.

JBennett added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Torch 4