O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet Reviews
#7 in Foot Care

April 12, 2017

I brought this cream for my husband who is diabetic and I do reflexology on his feet. I found the cream very greasy and did not like how it massaged on to his feet!

March 25, 2017

O'Keefe's Healthy Feet has worked wonders on my sad dry feet. The winter always does a number on my feet with dry cracked heels and roughness.

I picked up some O'Keefe's at the hardware store a few weeks ago on a whim and now I'll never use anything else! It has made the cracks heal and my feel are so much softer -which is great since sandal weather is coming. It has a creamy consistency and absorbs quickly. I love it.

March 14, 2017

After trying working hands creme I decided to give my feet a treat with Healthy Feet and I'm glad I did! After everyday use (I put it before I go to bed) I found my feet being very smooth after couple of days. I walk a lot, around 15 km every day and that takes tool on my feet so finding this creme means the world. You have to use it everyday in order to keep cracked skin under control but when you compare this creme to other more expensive brand name cremes you will find the switch is worth it!

February 22, 2017

This foot cream works great on deep cracks on the heels. Softens the skin and minimizes the callous look.
    The cream consistency is a bit weird, feels a bit like soap, but it absorbs very easily and leaves a silky non-greasy feel. It has no discerning scent.
    It spreads easily and you don't need a lot of product. For me the package lasts a very long time.

January 05, 2017

I received a bottle of this cream for xmas with my amope pedicure set. The two are a great match up. After i grind off all tge dead skin I apply tge o'keeffs. Its non greasy non sticky fast absorbing formula it nice and soothing. My feet were very happy. Just after one application i noticed a huge improvement. Cant wait to add it to my nightly routine.

October 06, 2016

I swear by O'Keeffe's! ! I have tried everything. Even moisturized with bags on my feet . LoL but nothing NOTHING works like O'Keeffe's. My heels were so dry and cracked that it hurt to walk. I seen this at canadian tire and figured I'd give it a try. Boy I'm glad I did. After 2 days I could walk without it hurting. I was so amazed that it is now my nightly ritual to O'Keefe my feet!

October 06, 2016

This is one of my favorite products. I have been using this for just over a week now. Two days ago I started using a pumice stone in the shower on my heels. The difference is amazing! no more embarrassing heels. and it's not only shows improvement when product is used. I use it once a day after showering at night and my heels look great all day. It is nice and soft and no longer hard, white and crusty. I highly recommend this product and will be telling everyone about it

August 24, 2016

Being diabetic I tend to get callouses on the bottom of my feet. A good fried recommended this product to me and I was at first hesitant. I used it each time I went to bed for three nights and noticed a difference in my heels. They became softer and less cracked. I will continue to use this product.

February 18, 2016

Yup I am negligent if my feet in the winter, no one sees them anyways! Until they become so dry and cracked I can't stand it anymore. I tried some of this cream and I couldn't believe it! I applied it at bedtime and woke up in the morning with brand new soft feet. It only took about 4 nights of this and they were back to normal! Astonishing actually!

November 15, 2015

O'Keeffee's for Healthy Feet is a great foot cream. It relieves dry feet of every severity and it does it quite quickly. Their hand cream is another great product.