Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner Reviews
#28 in Hair Care

October 01, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Hair feels brand new!

The shampoo and conditioner leave your hair feeling salon fresh, so silky smooth and definitely worth the money! You pay for what you get and this is a high end product and you can definitely tell!

September 26, 2021
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Conditioner

I use this conditioner after the olaplex shampoo and it does my hair wonders! Repairs and nourishes the hair making it smooth and sleek! Love the results and I will be repurchasing!

August 15, 2021
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Great conditioner

My hair feels lovely after using this with the Olaplex Shampoo. It feels so smooth and you don’t need to use much of the conditioner! I will definitely be repurchasing!

July 19, 2021

A little goes a long way

I bought this in a mini sample pack from Sephora after having it recommended to me by the Curl Lounge when I started exploring products for my now wavy hair. Even with just past my shoulder hair, I don't find that I need to use a lot of product. In fact, I replaced the shampoo way before I did the conditioner. I find it leaves my hair smooth and with less tangles, and stays soft for days even with workouts.

June 25, 2021

Amazing

My hair has never felt so soft or looked so good. This bottle of conditioner has lasted me about 6 months, using it 2-3 times per week. I only need a quarter-sized amount for my long (mid-back)-length hair. It smells great and my hair always feels great afterwards.

May 10, 2021

LIFE-CHANGING!

My thin and lifeless hair is soft, voluminous, and way easier to style! It makes my hair feel thicker and healthier and looks amazing! So shiny and smells great!

April 22, 2021
    United States

Best for damaged hair

After bleaching my hair a lot , I decided to give me hair and breach and ditch my old conditioners for the olaplex line. All I can say is that my hair hasn’t been this shiny and strong in a very long time ! Will continue buying !

March 28, 2021

hair felt amazingly silky smooth

I picked up the Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner a while back, and finally just started using it! My hair while still ultra straight and thick, now has a bit of frizz and occasionally, a wave to it! After using this, my hair felt silky and smooth.This conditioner is perfect if you have dry hair with significant hair breakage and split ends that need stregthening. Often I only wash my hair with conditioner and skip shampoo, and because my hair is thick, I go through a ton of conditioner, so I was glad that I didn't need to use a ton of product in order for my hair to feel clean! I loved that this conditioner was free of fragrance

March 12, 2021

Love!!!

This is the only conditioner I’ll use. It makes my hair soooo soft and conditions ever strand perfectly. I do go through it fairly quickly which is a shame since it’s expensive but it’s definitely worth it.

March 09, 2021
    Redcar and Cleveland, United Kingdom

The best conditioner

My favourite conditioner ever! I love how my hair feels after using this product and a little goes such a long way despite having super long hair. I’ve definitely seen a difference in my hair since using olaplex and I’m so glad I made the purchase!