Olay 2 in 1 Essential Oils Ribbons Avocado Oil + Soothing Cucumber Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

July 31, 2017

so effective and smell great!

I felt in love with this product a long time ago. The scent is fresh avocado and cucumber and it suits well when spring and summer comes. Your skin will be so refreshing and hydrated as you used this product in the shower. With their formula with moisturizing strip in the body wash, it does a great difference when it comes to hydrate my skin.

March 15, 2017

I have used these once and love them ,they are not a strong perfume scent and would recommend .they would be great to take on trips packed in overnight bags or just quick refresh in summer

March 14, 2017

This body wash is the BEST. I have never felt my skin feel so soft. Anytime this stuff goes on sale I stock up. Would love to see more coupons for it in the future.

February 28, 2017

I love the smell. It suds up alright, The feeling as you apply it is wonderful. My skin feels nice after using. I know this isnt important but i even like the packaging and how it comes out. My only complaint is price, I cant always get it.

February 13, 2017

As a lover of Olay I was sooo and excited to find the soothing cucumber. The product leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. The aroma is so mellow and relaxing. One of my new fav Olay products

February 13, 2017

I use this product all the time and it works great. I love using all of olays products they have the best products. This body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

February 06, 2017

I love olay products not only are they are staple in my skin care but also their body washes. this cucumber one is one that i have recently tried, it smells so refreshing and is soft and gentle on the skin. most body wash leave a slight faint scent on your body, this body wash not only made me feel refreshed but i could still smell the sweet scent lingeringly well after my shower! it lathers up pretty nicely especial since its a cream base to give your skin that extra nourishing,

January 31, 2017

I really like this body wash, it's not too strong in smell and it makes my skin feel very soft. I will buy this product again, I like especially when I have coupons!

January 18, 2017

I mean, could the name get ANY longer? Nevertheless, this is one of my favourite drugstore shower products for its whipped texture and lovely lather. The cap did break after repeated use, but I guess that's what happens with cheap plastic tubes.