Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #19 out of 1340 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 02, 2017

I used this and loved it then decided to try another moisturizer because it was cheaper but I went back to this one. My skin is smoother and wrinkles reduced. Love it, won't change again.

May 21, 2017

Using this product since 3 years and have no complaints. supple and younger looking skin .No more dryness.Only a pea sized amount required.Look out for deals on the creme. It's worth it.

May 20, 2017

Avec ce produit ma peau hydratée tient longtemps. En plus, je n'ai pas besoin d'appliquer une grande quantité pour hydrater tout mon visage. Une petite suffit. Et c'est le point le plus important qui me plaît.

May 16, 2017

I use this product as an all in one foundation makeup. It hides my freckles when I want a perfect complexion. In the summer I buy it with suncreen to protect my face from the sun.

May 15, 2017

Considering the price of it I must say its pretty good, I mean you get what you pay for. I have yet to find a better one for the same price that is just as good. Unfortunately with my income I can not afford a better product. So if this is all u got money for then I would definitely recommend it.

May 13, 2017

I use the 25 spf total effects moisturizer and have been using it for many years. It is one of the few moisturizers that has a fragrance free type and that works best for me. Love this product, not greasy and always leaves my face feeling fresh and not dry.

May 12, 2017

Very High End product with price within your budget and the results are far than your expectations in 4-5 weeks. I would definitely recommend this product.

April 29, 2017

I have used this for last 5+ years. I used it first in Middle East. Before I settled on it, I did shift to other moisturizers but came backbto this due to the value! It's always great in perfecting my skin, and not making me break out. Also when I use it once in the morning, I don't reapply till night and face no problem. It's perfect for my combination skin and Asian skin tone.

April 21, 2017

A little goes a LONG way with the moisturizer. This it the first time I can actually say I needed less then the recommend dime size amount, need more like pea size. this spreads nicely and is soft and silky. I don't not leave the skin feeling oily or dry. It first use there was some sensitivity near my eyes that initially concerned me but found it was normal on there site. Second use there was little to no reaction and now no reaction.

April 19, 2017

LOVE THE OLAY BRAND PRODUCTS EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE. THIS MAKES SKIN FEEL VERY SOFT AND MOISTURIZED AND TAKES A VERY LITTLE AMOUNT TO COVER FACE.

Adrienne07 has posted in the forum topic
    Edible Deodorant?

Adrienne07 added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Oil

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Dove White Beauty Bar

DreamBig added a new review for
    Nutrigrain

pabrams added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar