Olay Acne Control Face Wash Reviews

Salicylic acid. Acne cleanser. Controls blemishes. Oil-free. This salicylic acid acne cleanser lathers and deep cleans to eliminate most acne blemishes for consistently clear skin. Immediately minimizes excess oil and impurities that can clog pores. Powerful Dual Hydroxy Complex fights blemishes and helps prevent future breakouts. Oil-free, residue-free formula.

May 11, 2017

This is a very good face wash if you have cystic acne or pimples. I love the price and how easily I can find this product. It is a tad bit drying for my skin type but it does its job.

April 28, 2017

I like this product. I have an oily skin that cause acne and this one helps to control it to prevent having acne. It is good for my sensitive skin too.

March 30, 2017

I love this acne wash! Most acen washes leave you feeling dry and sensitive, this on eaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Highly recommend this acne wash!

February 15, 2017

I have finally found a product that I'm excited to use. It has completely cleared up the worst of my acne I applied at night I want to wake up in the morning hasn't disappeared but it has dried up significantly. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends and I will be continuing to purchase this product.

September 01, 2016

I usually am very happy with Olay products but I found this quite disappointing. It tended to make my eyes water, even though I didn't use it close to my eyes, and despite using it for 2 weeks, at least once a day, my skin did not improve at all.

March 31, 2016

I started getting "middle age" acne. I decided to give Olay acne control face wash a try. Wow! My skin is mych clearer and softer and in no way does this product dry my skin. I have told all my friends they should try it even if they don't have breakouts. Love it!

February 29, 2016

How can I not review Olay Acne control face wash, which has helped me get over with my teen age facial acne. Swear to it for my fellow buyers. This is an amazing product. Really!!

January 21, 2016

This product is amazing! Even after the first wash I knew I would use this product again! It left my skin feeling refreshed and actually helps a lot with acne..you need to use it everyday for it to work though..

December 09, 2015

I like the smell and it smoothness after using it, I will recommend olay acne control face wash it worked for me

September 26, 2015

did the job but dried out my skin