Olay Body Quench Body Wash Reviews

Provides 24-hour moisturization, helps stop the cycle of dry skin and reveals radiant, more beautiful skin after just one shower

January 10, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

This is one of my favourite olay product. i love this body wash . And everytime I buy a different fragrance and all are amazing. It leaves the skin so refreshing.

November 05, 2017

Olay Quench Body Wash

Olay is one of the only brands of soap that don't leave my skin feeling itchy after using it, especially this stuff! The smell isn't too strong or weak and it leaves me feeling super clean and soft!

August 12, 2017

Great product for smooth skin

Never really liked alot of body washes until I used this one. Makes my skin soft and smooth. The smell is great also. Prices are good for the size of bottles.

August 11, 2017

Love this

I love this product it leaves my skin feeling silly smooth and hydrated. I never need to use more then the size of a dime every time I use it. Recommend.

May 31, 2017

I love the Olay products, as they do exactly what they say they do. I regularly use Olay Body Wash but for a change I thought I'd try the Body Quench body wash.

As I expected it smelt fabulous and felt wonderful although to be honest I couldn't tell the difference between the Quench Body Wash and the normal Olay body wash. That is not to say that I wasn't happy with the results, I was. My skin felt great and moisturized, and stayed moisturized throughout the day and well into the next day when I showered again. No dry patches, especially around the knees and elbows, which as I'm over 40 is something which seems to happens now.

May 26, 2017

I have used Olay for many years and it seems that have recently changed all of their formulas to include karite oil which I am sensitive to and generally don't like the smell of. I say out with the new and in with the old Olay!!

May 03, 2017

Love this body wash! it is one of the only body washes I will use because my skin is fairly dry. it leaves such a soft scent and it leaves my skin feeling so soft.

April 28, 2017

This is a really great product. I have very dry sensitive skin and this is gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling moisturized for the rest of the day. This body wash lathers up really well, and never breaks my skin out. I would go with this body wash if you want one that feels creamy and moisturising

April 04, 2017

I love this body wash. All the scents that Olay sells them in smell great, feel great, and work great. Really affordable and lathers really well, which is important to me. Worth the buy!

March 13, 2017

Olay products are best when it comes to sensitive skin..yhe day I started using olay body wash my skin is super soft n fresh
    ..its smell so so good I love this kind of product