Olay Body Thermal Pedicure Foot Treatment Reviews
#200 in Foot Care

Amazing - 0
    2.3/5

June 04, 2010

This stuff makes me think of this reggae/dance hall song that goes like this...

"you set my soul on fire, you set my soul on fire. dadadda lalala FIRE! FIRE!"

Seriously those are the lyrics its pretty much the jyst of this product. Your soles will be on fire. If you're into that sorta thing go ahead and buy this stuff. ME not so much. I'll just stick to the song which is rather catchy.

2.7/5

May 07, 2009

I was really excited when this came out, but after trying it I am not really pleased. It didn't heat up at all and wasn't really that great of an defoliator either.

August 24, 2008

This picture is from drugstore.com. My best friend recommended this to me and it's great. Rub just a little bit on your feet and it heats right up! My feet felt so relaxed and soft afterwards. I kept buying it, but one time I ran out and forgot to get more. Now that I remember again, I'm definitely going to start using it! One container should last you a long while, by the way.