Olay firming night cream Reviews
#24 in Remedies

August 05, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Absolutely works

Olay firming cream absolutely works. My skin feels so supple and moisturized. It helps with those pesky fine lines and feels amazing on my skin. Olay is the only brand I use on my face.

July 23, 2020
    Vermont, United States

I'm not getting any younger!

I'm 44 years old, and obviously, I'm not getting any younger. My face is still relatively healthy, but I do notice a loss of elasticity, and some fine lines creeping up. I decided to try the Olay Firming Night Cream, and I'm glad I did. I feel that it has definitely made my skin firmer, and that it is truly helping with those fine lines that have developed mainly around my eyes. Plus, it's not super greasy, so you don't have to worry about staining your pillow cases!

May 04, 2020
    Vermont, United States

works just fine

I started using this recently and I love Olay products. This cream was cheaper compared to other Olay skincare items and I loved that it is hydrating and firming. The texture is light and smooth. I am in my late 20s and this works just fine to wake up having hydrated and firm skin . However, I might need to upgrade as I grow older.

January 04, 2020

Skin firmer

Olay firming night creAm is an amazing product for late 20's to early 30's ... it instantly firms your skin while you are sleep ... and with passage of time you can see the wrinkles are reducing day by day ... plus it gives a natural glow and moisture the skin