Olay Moisturizers Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #964 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 14, 2017

I love olay moisturizers! I have been using them for years and they are amazing. I have extremely dry skin and olay moisturizers are one of the only ones I have tried that actually moisturize my skin.

3.2/5

August 30, 2016

Olay face moisturizer isn't that great compared to other moisturizers I have used. The packaging is good, however you do get less for your money than other brands of similar quality. I would buy this again if it was on sale, however at full price it isn't that great. It doesn't provide as much hydration as i would like.

February 28, 2016

I love the Olay face moisturizers. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and when I put it on it is quite refreshing. It is a bit pricey, but will definitely buy it again because of the benefits it has. Another great thing is the spf so I know my face is being protected from the sun and moisturized at the same time!

December 15, 2015

I am a loyal olay user, I love my sensitive skin moisturizer. It makes my skin so soft and doesn't cause any breakouts.

July 08, 2015

Been using since I was 12, everyone comments on how beautiful, soft and clear my skin and complexion is on my face! no break outs from it

February 19, 2014

Its a must have
    its non greasy absorbs quickly leaving skin silky shiny and smooth
    i always use it before applying makeup

October 11, 2013

I absolutely love Olay moisturizers! Used daily all through my pregnancy and ended up with only 2 small marks. Would recommend to anyone!