Olay Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

December 10, 2018

Softens my skin

I've been using this body wash for awhile now and everytime I use it it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I love shea butter in the products I use because it makes your skin softer. I love the smell and aroma of it. I recommend this product.

December 06, 2018

Rich Everyday Body Wash

Love that this formula works so well and smells so good! Washes well and moisturizers absorb completely.
    Comes in a large sized bottle to get me through the cold winter months.
    Would definitely recommend for those who need a bit of skin TLC.

September 27, 2018

Great Product

I have used OLAY body wash many time and I always like how it leaves the Skin Feeling Soft and Smoother also a great Cleaner would recommend it to everyone to try it once

September 27, 2018

Definitely I will buy this product

I like this product a lot with nice fragrance, moisturize whole day and refreshing me. It moisturize vey well and skin become very soft and clear. It keeps my skin hydrated and it has a anti ageing property to purify the skin more clear.

May 23, 2018

I am on my 5th bottle now..In love with this and would highl

I have an extremely dry body skin and it gets worse during winters and i swear by this product .It has really healed my skin and the amazing part is after using this you can skip moisturizer too.

It has definitely improved the texture of my body skin and I am completely in love with this product. It does makes your skin super soft and I personally believe that It creates a invisible shield on the top of our skin to protect it from harsh windy winter weathers and hard water.

PROS:
    Skin gets smooth, soft
    Affordable
    Skin gets better day by day

Cons:
    None

April 25, 2018

Smoooooothe skin!

Definitely one of my go-to body washes. It moisturizes, smells good & you can 3 bottles of it from Costco at a great value!

Would highly recommend if you are prone to dry skin, especially during the Winter.

2.7/5

April 10, 2018

not great for sensitive skin

I usually really like Olay products because they work well and I can always find them at a great price. This product unfortunate just wasn't for me. It really irritated my dry, sensitive skin and I actually had to get back in the shower to attempt to wash it off about 15 minutes later.

April 10, 2018

Best Body Wash Ever!

I find this body wash super moisturizing and it does not effect my sensitive skin in any kind of negative way. It also smells amazing! I would recommend this to anyone!

September 25, 2017

Makes my skin feel soft

I like this body wash, but it isn't my favourite. I do like the light fragrance and it does make my skin feel soft. Definitely in my top 5 so I would buy it again if my favourite brand isn't available.

September 25, 2017

Worth every penny!

This product is amazing, if you use it once a week your skin will be deeply moisturized and left feeling smooth and clean. We got the strawberry fragrance that left me feeling energized by the smell but without that overwhelming aroma.