Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 84 in Anti-Aging Serums

Notice a complete turnaround in 24 days and all around eye firming, smoothing, and brightening. Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum contains a concentrated form of an exclusive amino-peptide complex that hydrates to firm and visibly lift skin around the entire eye area. Skin's natural glow will be restored and skin is left feeling velvety smooth. For more information, please visit www.olay.ca/.

June 02, 2017

Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum comes in a 15 ml pump style bottlle. Although it is a serum it comes out looking like a slightly beige looking cream. It goes on very thick and rich and I find it doesn't absorb as well as I would like it to. I prefer an eye serum that glides on easily and absorbs well. I have noticed since I have been using this serum my eyes have been slightly more puffy and it seems I have more fine lines than prior to using. I'm unsure if it's cause the serum is too thick. That being said it does leave my surrounding eye area looking moisturized but I'm looking for an eye cream that smooths out fine lines, makes surrounding eye area look more radiant and awake, and to eliminate dark circles and that can be worn under eye makeup. I can't really comment on the eye lifting factor as I'm only 38 and don't have a problem with droopy eyes. Although this cream is not for me it may be better suited for someone who needs deeper hydration to their surroundingeye area and a little bit of a lift. I myself will continue my quest for the perfect eye cream.

September 24, 2016

I am very satisfied with the Olay Eye Lifting Serum.I noticed about three weeks in my eyes looked brighter and had a more wide eyed appearance,the skin above (yes I did use it above even though that is taboo)my eyes appear to be firmer as well.I have sensitive undereye eye skin and had no difficulties with it.I am so pleased with it I intend to try their face serum as well.I will definitely purchase.I was given a full size sample free to review

2.2/5

April 20, 2016

This serum goes on nicely and doesn't sting or dry out the delicate eye area skin like some products do. However, it does absolutely nothing. I've been using this for four weeks now and see no difference. I got it half price, do I figured I would try it. I never would have bought it otherwise for the amount you get.

January 04, 2016

this eye serum is great. it smooths around my eyes and makes the lines less noticeable.

March 18, 2015

This is a great product for reducing eye puffiness, tiny lines around the eyes and dark circles. It goes on so velvety smooth and feels so cool and refreshing. It is not oily, so it can be worn under makeup. A really nice eye serum.

November 08, 2013

works well . kinda pricey but effective would like to see bigger container for the price

September 26, 2013

Love this eye cream A LOT. It made my under eyes very smooth after a week. Yes, it is expensive but it'll be worth it.

June 20, 2013

I got this product to try at first, and because I love the feel of it on my skin and saw results, I bought the full product! I find that it is not an oily serum, but silky and velvety almost. When it touches your under eye skin, it seems like nothing is going on, but the result is that your under-eyes look softer and feel softer and smoother. I personally use this under make-up or on-top when I feel I've too much on. I think the price is a bit much for my blood, and I probably wouldn't buy it again because of the price, but if I were to base it solely on the efficacy of the product, then I would definitely buy it again!

February 06, 2012

I would not say I have seen a great improvement around my eyes, but this product is great for smoothing and hydrating.

May 23, 2010

I have been using Olay regenerist moisturizing serum for about 1 year now and it has really improved the look of my skin. I am so pleased with the hydrating effect of these products. The texture of my skin is much smoother and the flaking dry appearance has diminished.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...