Olay Retinol 24 night serum and night moisture cream Reviews

May 25, 2021
    California, United States

Highly recommended!!

Retinol is a form of vitamin A. It’s smooths wrinkles and Brighton skin, giving you more even skin tone and physically improves dark spots and acne scars. I was able to get a free sample and I really liked it. I ended up buying the full Products because I loved them so much!

May 17, 2021

Great product!

I have tried both, and both seem to do the job. I did not care for the serum, felt oily going on to the skin, and took longer to absorb. Wasn’t a fan of that. The cream, felt nice, absorbed great. With both, I did notice smoother skin tone and slight line reduction.
    If using, in the morning, be sure to put sunscreen on first thing. Sun coming into the house was painful, until I put some on.
    Will definitely be purchasing more of the cream.

May 14, 2021

Moisture to the max

Omg the Olay Retinol 24 line is so good! I received a sample size, which had enough for 3 uses. Based on those 3 uses I loved these products!! I have never felt such silky skin! The only downside is the price- $40-50. Although for the quality it's worth it. And when it's next on sale I am definitely purchasing. I would recommend the serum for oily skin and the moisturiser for more dry skin as it is a more intense hydration. Although both work amazing together too!

May 09, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works like a charm

I use this are part of my regime. I have used other retinols in the past however, this one does not irritate me. It's lightweight and works to smooth my skin out. I am happy with the progress.

April 26, 2021

Great Nightcream

I gave this a try and really liked it. It’s very thick (which I like for a night cream) and seems to moisturize my skin very well. In the morning my face feels very soft. I think the only con would be that it’s a bit pricey.

2.7/5

April 09, 2021

Not my favourite

I have been looking for a good retinol cream that would be easily accessible. I was not a fan. It feels very silicone like and I did not notice a difference in skin tone or wrinkles after 8 weeks of use.

March 18, 2021
    United Kingdom

Amazing!

Really lovely product, absorbs well, not greasy and really hydrating. Hopefully keeping those wrinkles at bay but my skin is definetly happier when I slap this on overnight

1.3/5

January 10, 2021

Syrum is like water

I usually hate leaving such a harsh review but I was so excited to try this as the ads hype is sooo heavily but man it was junk.. like water the moisturizer was like nothing close to a night cream either super big ol' let down glad it was a sample and Ty Olay love your body wash but this syrum and moisturizer missed the mark yes you need to invest in your skin regime hope this helps thx again but I'll look forward to trying an improved version if ever available

January 02, 2021

It really does help!

I have been combating uneven skin tones for most of my life. With using this sample of the night serum and the cream. I noticed my skin look less dull and less blotchy over the few days.

It was even nice to see that my fine lines were becoming less visible. I am in my early 30s, so fine lines are a real thing.

The texture of the product is very nice. It feels light and not greasy, which is a big plus. No one wants their face to feel like they ate a whole bucket of fried chicken. Ladies, I have been there, and it does not feel great.

I looked online to see the cost of the price, which is similar to some boutique products at Sephora. If the price was lower and reasonable for a drug store product, I would purchase it in a heartbeat. With its current price, I might as well go to Sephora and get something better.

In short, the product is feel high-end. Great for people who have blotchy skin and bit of fine lines forming. Unfortunately, the price is not worth it for a drug store product.

December 12, 2020

Great product

I received a free sample of this product from olay itself and I liked the texture of this serum and it dries so quickly on ur face b4 u apply ur night cream. I may consider purchasing this product in the near future.