4.1/5
Olay Retinol 24 night serum and night moisture cream Reviews

October 20, 2020

Soft on the skin keeping it extra glowy and hydrated.

If your looking for a product that doesnt feel like you have anything applied onto your face, retinol serum and moisturizer is the product just for you! Keep your skin look soft and smooth and blends in perfectly. I would recommend this product to everyone

0.7/5

October 15, 2020

Shockingly not worth it!

Yes, I have given it a 1 star!! Why? Well, if you have read my review for the night serum you may be shocked. What's more shocking is with this moisturizer, they actually remembered to do something with the product.
    On application, there is scent/smell, BUT a noticeable oily texture I felt immediately. I thanked the heavens for Olay remembering to do something. And that's where the buck stopped. My face was now feeling like it had something, a lotion and somewhat oily feel to it.
    If it was going to prove something, it was to prove that it was going to nothing for you except relieve you of 33 bucks + tax.
    he directions are pretty simple and original, 'wash your face and apply over face neck'. So i did! And NOTHING! Literally felt like nothing. It was like rubbing water. No foam, no tingly sensation, no scent/smell...NOTHING! Needless to say I was very disappointed. With all the hype, at least I should have looked like I just washed my face with soap ...or something, anything. I would suggest, that you not waste time buying this product. It is all hype and that is saying something, It's OLAY, FGS!

No thank you, Olay.

October 07, 2020

Surprenant !

Je n'avais pas d'attente, mais ce produit est génial. Il traite et rend la peau lumineuse immédiatement. Et la peau est si douce ! Parfait pour celle qui commence avec le retinol.

October 06, 2020

Lightweight and effective

I received a sample of this product for free and have tried both the serum and moisturizer. The product is exactly how they describe, the serum is lightweight and makes skin soft. The moisturizer is very silky and also leaves your skin feeling great. Will definitely be buying the moisturizer

October 06, 2020

The best night serum/cream

I received a free sample and am in love with the serum. It’s pricy so I’m not sure if I will actually purchase it but it’s amazing! My skin is so soft and supple after one use. The night cream is good but the serum is definitely the highlight of this line.

October 05, 2020

Great product

I got a sample of this twice in the mail and decided to finally buy it because I love it so much!! I’m using the night serum and night moisturizer for about a week now and I love it ! Goes on creamy and smooth and makes my skin feel great !! Would recommend for sure !

October 01, 2020

The best affordable retinol based cream and serum

This is the best value for money of an anti aging cream and serum. Easy to find at grocery or drugstore. I love that is fragrance free. The best thing is, it works. You can really feel the product benefits on your skin right away.

September 25, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Feels lovely I will buy this product!

I received a sample of each from Olay. I will be purchasing this product. Feels lovely on sink with no scent. I already use the 7 in 1 cream. These products will become part of my nightly face routine.

July 08, 2020

works wonders.

This serum and moisturizer goes well with my skin routine. love how soft it makes my face and the smell is not to bad either. definitely worth a try!!

June 18, 2020

I would recommend this cream and serum

I absolutely love this product and the night serum they feel wonderful on the skin. It does not feel heavy on the skin it is not greasy and does not make you feel like you have a mask on your face. I would definitely recommend both the night cream and the serum!