Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion

Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #947 out of 1563 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 13, 2015

This body wash has a lot of great suds (which I LOVE), but the smell just seems....old...to me.

I prefer a fresh or sweet scent to the more perfume-mature woman scent it has.

I still have to use my moisturizer after use, as my skin feels quite dry after showering with it.

My Husband did state that my skin does feel quite soft after using it though.

I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this particular scent again, and would wait for it to go on sale.

May 03, 2015

I received a small sample of this in shower lotion, along with a couple others. I was skeptical, but it works great and leaves my skin, especially legs, feeling hydrated.

May 03, 2015

Olay's In-Shower Body Lotion is a must have in my home during the winter! I love that I can get the benefits of the deep moisturization of Olay in a product that keeps my skin soft without worrying about lotion that would clog my pores and cause me break outs. I also love the soft, clean & comforting scent that it leaves behind! Surprisingly my Dad insists that they have this in their bathroom as well during the winter months.

July 05, 2013

This is the perfect solution for dry skin. This in-shower lotion not only leaves skin super soft all day but it's a real time saver .