Old Dutch All Dressed Potato Chips Reviews
#890 in Snacks

October 28, 2017

My favourite!

I have no idea why nutritional value is a category her since these are potato chips, after all! All Dressed is probably my favorite chip flavor ever. Old Dutch makes great products!

March 16, 2016

The Old Dutch all dressed potato chips are great tasting. I wish they were on sale more often.They a crispy and full of flavour. I highly recommend thee potato chips.

1.8/5

July 08, 2015

When I bought this chips I had high expectations but when I opened it and ate it the taste was bland and dull. All dressed no name which is cheaper in price had the same taste as this brand name chips. I did not like that. Was disappointed I had taught that this company was about quality.

June 11, 2015

These are chock full of awesomeness, It's hard to explain the flavor of these....it's like a whole bunch of different flavors combined, either way they are delicious.

April 02, 2015

Mmmmm I love All Dressed Chips, they are so yummy and crisp! I really love the flavour, it's so strong but it is really good. The perfect snack for watching a movie.

April 02, 2015

Best all dressed chips ever! Full of flavour and not too greasy.

March 14, 2015

A great tasting crispy potato chip. Each chip is generously coated with spices. Chips are large and don't break too easily. They aren't greasy and taste fresh. A tasty snack with you crave a flavourful potato chip.