Old Spice Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant-Wolfthorn Reviews

Good - 0

August 05, 2020

Love this deodorant on my husband

This is my husband’s go to brand and scent. I love the smell. It’s not too strong and has a very delicious sweet smell not that overpowering cologne scent.I would wear it myself.

June 10, 2020

Works great even smells great too

You will not need any cologne or aftershave with this product. It’s on my must have list, never want to run out. Always buys in bulk. I only this wolfthorn one. It works just as expected, fights sweat and has a good fragrance. I also like that it don’t leave to stain on clothes.

May 22, 2020

Mon fils l'utilise depuis quelques temps

Mon fils l'utilise depuis quelques temps et il semble l'apprécier, il n'a pas été testé encore dans les grandes chaleurs, ça reste à voir cette été si l'efficacité demeure!

March 30, 2020

Best deodorant for men

Wolf thorn and the series of the new old spice very earthy woody scent but also long lasting scent would recommend for construction workers or long lasting needs

January 19, 2020

Gives a rash

Whenever my husband tries to use Old spice deoderant/anti-perspirants, he gets a rash in his armpits. They do have some fun smells but doesn't work for him.

January 14, 2020

Old spice

I have used old spice for years .i recently bought a gift set with the bottle spray ,soap, deodorant .i only paid 10 on Boxing Day .will continue to keep using the product

March 20, 2019

Amazing

I'm the kinda women that needs a mans deodorant, women's just doesn't do the trick. I have tried lots of brands in the past but this one is the best. Smells like oranges and goes on clear. Last all day long.