Ole hendrickson banana bright eye cream Reviews

May 21, 2020

Loved!!

I really like the level of moisturizer that this product gives. On top of that, I found it helped to slightly brighten my under eye area. However you do have to be consistent with the product. Also I found that it sat nicely underneath makeup which is important to me.

April 07, 2020

Worth it

I bought this because I heard tons of great things.It was silky and very comfortable to wear day and night.Wears well under eye makeup too. I definitely thought my eye bags looked lighter.its a little pricey but work every penny.

February 07, 2020

Bright eyed and bushy tailed!

This is the best eye cream I have ever used by far. I've purchased it 3 times. It really does brighten up dark circles. I apply it before bed and sometimes even under my concealer. It also smells great!

January 31, 2020

Gentle under eyes with a slight tint

This under eye cream has a slight tint of colour to help conceal dark circles and soften up the skin at the same time. It dries pretty decently, not greasy. I'm not overly a fan of the smell. Its not bad but it's not a scent I would want a lot of. Luckily you just need a small amount. A little goes a long way. Also, sometimes when I use under Eye creams my eyes water. This doesnt happen when I use this cream so I would use it again for sure